The Sabanci University is giving out merit-based scholarships for MBA students including international applicants. Scholarships are available (without assistantship requirement) with partial ( 1/2 or 1/4) tuition waiver.
The Sabanci University, established in 1994, is a young foundation university located on a 1.26 million square meter campus which is about 40 km from Istanbul’s city centre. Its first students matriculated in 1999.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
Offers are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the field of business administration.
There are some scholarships available (without assistantship requirement) with partial ( 1/2 or 1/4) tuition waiver.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Local and international students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
June 8, 2018
Send all the following application documents (hard-copy versions)
- Online application affidavit with signatory.
- Copy of the Diploma (or graduation certificate if you are not graduate yet) from an undergraduate institution
- A photograph
- Transcripts for undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies
- Detail resume including specific information on work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation (if possible, one academic and one professional recommendation are preferr) in signe and seal envelopes.
- Statement of Purpose – A statement describing your professional goals and reasons for pursuing an MBA degree at Sabanc University.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examination) scores.
- English Proficiency Exam Results: Any of the following language test results baring the minimum scores and which are within the validity period below. Photocopies are acceptable for application but original copies should be submitted for admission.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link