Saint Leo University is making available scholarship opportunities at Saint Leo University Online MBA Scholarships in USA equivalent to a savings of $6,000 over the course of a qualifying student’s program.
Saint Leo University is a private, nonprofit, Roman Catholic liberal arts university established in 1889. Its primary campus is in St. Leo, Florida, 35 miles north of Tampa in Pasco County.
Offers are available to pursue MBA Online.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for study in the field of business administration.
It pleased the university to offer a scholarship opportunity equivalent to savings of $6,000 over the course of a qualifying student’s program.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
U.S citizens are eligible to apply.
- Students must be new for the Summer 1 term.
- Applicants must seek to pursue the MBA program Online (online only format).
- Candidates must meet all admissions, academic and programmatic requirements in order to be eligible for this one-time scholarship opportunity, including the submission of official transcripts.
- Interested Students must achieve a 3.25 GPA in their complete undergraduate or graduate program at a regionally accredited institution.
The mode of applying is online. You can begin the application by clicking on the button which you will find below.
- University of Cambridge Ph.D. Studentship
- World Press Institute Fellowship in the USA
- International Students MBA Scholarship at University of Glasgow in the U.K
- SWUFE President’s Full Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China
- Ecobank Graduate Trainee Program for International Students in Nigeria
- University of Kent Mozambique Conservation Research Scholarships in the U.K
- British Council Generation UK-China Academic Scholarships, China