Applications for SBI Youth for India scholarships are available for the 2022 academic year. There are scholarships for highly motivated graduates, either for a young beginner or for a freshly graduated degree.
SBI Youth for India is a scholarship program set up, funded, and managed by the State Bank of India in collaboration with renowned NGOs. It seeks to address the most pressing issues in rural India by providing young, educated Indians with the opportunity to touch lives and bring positive change to basic rural India.
The candidate must have a very good command of English. Therefore, the application must be written in English.
About SBI Youth for India Fellowship
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Recognized as the flagship program of SBI Foundation, it is a 13-month long fellowship that enables the nation’s youth to work on rural development projects in partnership with experienced NGOs.
The fellowship provides a framework for India’s best minds to join hands with rural communities, empathize with their struggles, and connect with their aspirations.
The Program seeks to help India secure an equitable and sustainable growth path by:
- Providing educated and passionate urban Indian youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grass-root level in rural India
- Providing NGOs working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze rural development.
- Promoting a forum for the Program alumni to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life.
SBI Youth Fellowships are made available for highly motivated graduates, either young professionals or fresh out of college who are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university. If you wish to know more about other available Fellowships, click on the link
SBI Scholarship is hosted in India. If you are designated an international student and you wish to study in India, you can click on the link to explore some of our great opportunities to study in India
The SBI Scholarship has a value that accrues the following benefits;
- Stipend: Rs 15,000/- to meet living expenses
- Local Transport Allowance: Rs 1,000/- per month
- A Readjustment Allowance of Rs. 30,000/- upon successful completion of the Fellowship
- To and fro travel costs of the Fellows from his/her place of residence to project location as well as for training programs
- Medical Insurance
- Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field
- Access to the Community through well-established Partner NGOs
- Linkages with premier organizations of the country
The SBI Youth for India is available for Indigenous students who are citizens and residents of India.
The number of scholarship offers was not made specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
All applicants are expected to fulfill the criteria to be considered eligible;
- A highly motivated graduate, either a young professional or fresh out of college
- Aged between 21 and 32 as on the date of commencement of the program
- Must be an Indian citizen
- A team player with the proactive approach and strong leadership skills
- People-oriented as you will be interacting with rural communities on a constant basis
- Willing to commit to 13-months long rural fellowship program and adapt to life in challenging rural conditions
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
All applications must be submitted online. You can begin the scholarship application by clicking on the link.
The deadline for submission of the application is May 23rd, 2022
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students
- How to Get Scholarship for Indian Students | How to Apply for A Scholarship
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box for us to serve you better.