Sir Emeka Offor Foundation invites fully funded SEOF scholarships to Secondary, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate courses for Nigerian students; eligible Nigerian students can apply for SEOF Scholarship 2023.
SEOF is offering scholarships to different courses for Nigerian students. The scholarship is focused on supporting indigent at Brilliant students. Nigerian students pursuing Secondary, Graduate, and Post-Graduate courses can apply for the scholarships by the deadline.
Table of contents
The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation believes that education is the cornerstone of our future. A multi-faceted approach to education includes a scholarship program that provides comprehensive university scholarships to academically gifted but economically disadvantaged students.
Till date, over 120 scholarships have been granted. When a recipient graduates first in class, the student will receive a car and be offered full-time employment within the Chrome Group of Companies.
An aggressive program to build model schools and classrooms and give them access to the internet and modern equipment enables students to learn in a conducive environment.
The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation strives to become a model for development efforts across Nigeria to develop students’ talents to allow them to contribute to society.
Level/Field of study
- Secondary School Scholarship (Only open to JSS 1-2 and SS 1-2)
- Under Graduate Scholarship (Only open to 200-level students)
- Post Graduate Scholarship
The scholarship is hosted in Nigeria.
The Sir Emeka Offor scholarship is open to indigenous students.
These opportunities have a value that includes a full tuition waiver, cost of books, and other expenses paid.
The number of offers was not specified.
- The applicant should be a resident of Nigeria.
- The candidate must be a bonafide student of an accredited Nigerian institution.
- Candidates who benefit from other scholarships will not be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Only Undergraduates of the 200 level need apply.
- Undergraduates who apply must have a cumulative grade point average of CGPA of 3.00 and above.
- Applicant’s maximum age limit will be 24 years for Under Graduation courses and 40 years Post Graduation courses.
- Birth Certificate
- ID Card (for Undergraduates and Post Graduates only)
- Admission Letter from a tertiary institution (Under Graduates and Post Graduates)
- JAMB Result
- WAEC/NECO/degree result
- Transcripts and results
- Testimonial from last secondary school attended
- NYSC Discharge certificate (for Post-Graduate students only)
- Letters from two referrers must be from the principal/Head of the Department of your last school and the other from a respectable community member.
Applications can be available at the SEOF office or download the application form through the official website http://www.sireofforfoundation.org.
Completed application forms should be sent to e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or directly submitted to the foundation’s office at Oraifite, Anambra state, by the deadline.
The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation will announce the official dates at their portal, and candidate can visit the official webpage before submitting of application at http://www.sireofforfoundation.org/
The Sir Emeka Offor Scholarship 2023 is not currently ongoing. We will update you in due course, so kindly hang on.
You can access other scholarship opportunities by clicking any of these links;
- Prime Bank Foundation Scholarship
- Top 10 Switzerland Scholarships for International Student (HOT)
- MTN Foundation Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- What I Should Know Before Applying for A Post Graduate Degree [SHARE]
- Top 15 Indian scholarships 2023
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. Remember to leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.