Are you a feminist group working for bodily autonomy and sexual rights? Are you looking for funding to help spark your action?
The SheDecides Spark Grants are now open for applications from young feminist organizers (under 30 years old) from around the world, working in self-led groups to organize, Stand Up and Speak Out for bodily autonomy.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this opportunity- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
What are Spark Grants?
SheDecides Spark Grants are small grants which aim to spark movement-building, led by young feminist groups, collectives, movements, and coalitions, for bodily autonomy.
Anyone who is starting to organize can apply for the grants, for any activity that fits with the aim – to ‘spark’ organizing for bodily autonomy. Applicants must be part of a feminist group, collective, movement, or coalition.
The Spark Grants range from USD 5,000 to USD 20,000 per project.
Who can apply?
Spark Grants are open for applications from any feminist groups who are organizing around bodily autonomy and sexual rights:
- Groups led by women, trans people and gender non-conforming people, aged between 18 and 30.
- Groups working from a feminist perspective.
- Organising projects and campaigns where those people whose sexual rights are at stake are the decision makers, leaders and organisers.
- Groups based in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, the Arab Region, Eastern Europe.
- Groups working on urgent and contested political issues around bodily autonomy and sexual rights.
- Working on structural and systemic change for bodily autonomy and sexual rights.
SheDecides Spark Grants will prioritize nascent groups that have limited resources (e.g. no paid staff, no office space, etc.).
Please note that you do not need a bank account, residence permit or any other form of identification to submit an application, and your group, collective, movement or coalition does not have to be registered as an NGO.
How to apply for SheDecides Spark Grants
The application form is accessible here: https://forms.gle/5idE31JRhD8VM7zo7
Applications must be filled out on the online Spark Grants form (Google Forms) by 11:59pm GMT on Sunday 26 September.
Notes for applicants:
- The application form is in English, as it is the working language of the movement. If you require a translation or adaptation of the application form in order to apply, please write a request stating your requirements to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll assess our ability to support.
- Please note that applications must be developed and submitted by a feminist group, collective, movement or coalition.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
SheDecides Spark Grants- Application Deadline
SheDecides will accept applications for funding between September 1st and September 26th 11:59 pm GMT.
We Also Recommend:
- Georgia Plant Food Educational Society Undergraduate
- 13 Best Online Geography Classes for Beginners & Advance | 2022
- PGSM International Masters Scholarship In France 2022
- UN Women Internship Programme 2022 | Updated
- 2022 UNESCO-Japan Prize For Outstanding Projects
- Win The 2022 Developer Circles Community Challenge
- Frida Young Feminist Fund 2022 For Young Feminist Activists
- $2,000 Bitch Media fellowship 2022 | USA
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.