Entries are ongoing for the Singapore Airlines Cadet Pilot Programme 2022. This entry-level position is based in Singapore and is for candidates who display a strong interest in aviation.
As part of your career, you will undergo a rigorous training program to equip yourself with the highest flying standards. As you work your way through the ranks, there will be ample opportunities for progress to a Captain, and further develop your skills in the Technical, Training or Management track for those who are assessed to be suitable.
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma or Degree. In addition, you must demonstrate proficiency in English, Mathematics and Science, preferably Physics (with at least credits in GCE ‘O’ levels or its equivalent)
- For candidates without credits in English at GCE ‘O’ Levels or its equivalent, you must produce additional proof of English proficiency:
o IELTS – Minimum Band 7 (out of 9); or
o TOEFL – Minimum score: Computer-based – 250, Paper Version – 600; or
o Certificate of Completion for English Language Course
- At least 1.62m in height
- Myopia of not more than 600 degrees and astigmatism of not more than 200 degrees
Successful candidates will undergo training to acquire either an Airline Transport Pilot’s License (ATPL) with Instrument Rating (IR) or a Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) in Singapore Flying College and overseas.
REMUNERATIONS AND SERVICE BENEFITS:
A monthly allowance will be provided during training. On appointment as a First Officer, you will enjoy a competitive salary along with various allowances and benefits.
Successful candidates will enjoy a rewarding career coupled with extensive training and personal growth development with Singapore Airlines or our subsidiaries SilkAir or SIA Cargo.
Successful candidates will be required to serve the employer company for the duration of the training and for a period of seven years from the date of appointment as First Officer.
Candidates who have attended our final interviews previously need not apply.
Candidate must be ready to join within 6 months from the date of application.
For More Information on Singapore Airlines Cadet Pilot Programme:
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship at NUS in Singapore
- TOP UNIVERSITIES IN SINGAPORE
- Ongoing: List of Singapore Scholarships
- Fully Funded Scholarships – APPLY NOW
- Singapore-Stanford Biodesign Fellowship
- 15 Scholarships for Equatorial Guinea to Study in Singapore
- SHE IS MORE International art competition
- Global Citizenship Scholarship at the University of Bristol in the UK
- National University of Singapore Scholarship for International Students
- ARISE Conference & Training Event in Singapore
- SAF Merit Scholarships | APPLY NOW
- NUS Summer Entrepreneurship Program, Singapore
- 15 Scholarships for Burkina Faso Students to Study in Singapore
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.