SLS Excellence Scholarships for International Students at University of Warwick in UK, 2017
The University of Warwick is offering up to five School of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships for Home, EU and international students. Scholarships will be awarded as a 50% reduction of course fees.
The University of Warwick is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
The University of Warwick is a public research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
Applicants must have obtained or be expected to obtain at least an upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) from a recognised institution of higher education before 31 July 2017.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the School of Life Sciences.
Scholarship Award: Up to five School of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships will be awarded as a 50% reduction of course fees.
Number of Scholarships: Up to five School of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Before applying, applicants should have an offer to study on a School of Life Sciences full-time MSc course starting October 2017.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track record, typically the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree. The Scholarship Review Panel will assess both academic achievement and the supporting statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving any language requirements and the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. Students with other partial funding may be considered. Recipients should inform Dr Charlotte Moonan (Charlotte.Moonan@warwick.ac.uk) if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- Applications for SLS Excellence Scholarships are welcome from home, EU and international students.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships will be awarded across all Life Sciences full-time MSc Programmes to maximise nationality and gender diversity.
- Scholarship recipients will be asked to carry out some ambassadorial duties for the School.
Nationality: Home, EU and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should have an excellent academic track record, typically the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree. The Scholarship Review Panel will assess both academic achievement and the supporting statement when awarding.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Two application deadlines will apply – February 13, 2017, and May 30, 2017.