The Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is offering scholarships for international full-time MBA programme commencing in January. The RSM MBA diversity scholarship is available for international students. And it continues to drive personal and professional success in Europe and around the world.
Seeking a global career in business with the ambition and drive to succeed comes with interest. Transferable skills gained from a business degree helps to develop a broad knowledge of business operations as well as gaining targeted skills in your specific fields, such as customers, markets, finance, operations, strategy, business policy, communications, and IT.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (or RSM) is the international business school of the Erasmus University Rotterdam located in Rotterdam.
It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes taught mostly in English, including MBA, executive education, and PhD programmes.
Erasmus University offers many scholarships to candidates that have been accepted onto the Full-time MBA program in meeting their tuition expenses like the RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship, RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award, RSM MBA Alumni Lifelong Learning Award, Prodigy Finance’s MBA Loans, and several others.
More About the RSM MBA Diversity Scholarships
At RSM the diversity of incoming students is highly valued. For RSM, diversity means a celebration of different perspectives and backgrounds that add to the dynamic in-class environment it is known for.
The RSM MBA Diversity Scholarships celebrate the wealth of backgrounds students at RSM bring into class.
Read Also: Actuarial Diversity Scholarship in the USA
Level/ Field of Study
RSM MBA diversity scholarship covers Full-time masters of business administration (MBA) Programme
Erasmus University Rotterdam hosts these RSM MBA diversity scholarships in the Netherlands.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
This MBA diversity scholarship is for Citizens of all countries. The scholarship is taken at Rotterdam School of Management (RSM), Erasmus University, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Aside from the Erasmus University School Of Management MBA Scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The RSM MBA Diversity scholarship is awarded as a €10,000 tuition fee waiver. The award covers the whole period of study. The Awards Committee will look at your profile or aspects thereof such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability etc.
Any candidate who has submitted his/her online MBA application to the International Full-time Programme commencing in January 2022 is eligible to apply to the RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship.
The award is open to high potential candidates who are in need of financial aid to enable them to pursue their MBA degree at RSM.
The Scholarship is merit-based and thus the RSM MBA Awards Committee will select the candidate based on your MBA application. For example, essays, CV, GMAT, business case (if applicable), admissions interview.
Furthermore, the Awards Committee will look at your profile or aspects thereof such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability etc.
How to Apply for RSM MBA diversity scholarship
If you wish to be eligible for the MBA Diversity Scholarship, you will need to:-
- Submit your online MBA application to the International Full-time MBA Programme commencing in January 2022 by one of the MBA interview round deadlines as outlined below.
- Complete the RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship Application Agreement and email your signed Applicant Agreement to the RSM Financial Aid Office at email@example.com. Scholarship applications must be submitted at the same time when submitting the MBA application to the programme (applicable to the MBA interview round deadlines outlined below).
Candidates may only submit one application to the MBA Diversity Scholarship. If you are not successful in your scholarship application, you are not eligible to apply to any further additional MBA Diversity Scholarship rounds.
It is essential to visit the official webpage (link to it is below) for complete information on how to apply for this scholarship
The application deadlines are for four application rounds, each ending at 2 April; 4 June; 6 August; 8 October; and 5 November.
The scholarship review process is in line with the MBA admissions process. The scholarship winner will be formally notified if he/she is a recipient of the Diversity Scholarship at the same time as being informed of his/her acceptance to the MBA Programme.
Financial aid from RSM includes both general and country-specific scholarships. Candidates may apply for multiple scholarships (e.g. RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship, RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award, the Alumni Lifelong Learning Award, etc) but can only be awarded once and are offered discretionary by the RSM Scholarship Awards Committee.
- International Students Scholarship At University Twente in the Netherlands
- Fully Funded Netherlands Fellowship Programmes
- Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships for USA Students in the Netherlands
- Fully-funded TU Delft Excellence Scholarships for International Masters Students
- Talent Scholarship for International Students in the Netherlands
- Radboud Master Degree Scholarship Program in the Netherlands
- International Students Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship in the Netherlands
- Government of Holland International Scholarship At Leiden University
- International Amsterdam Talent Scholarship for International Students
- VU Amsterdam Fellowship Programme, Netherlands
- The Fresh Connection Global Student Challenge In Netherlands
- Erasmus School of Law Scholarships in the Netherlands