The Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) is a top university specializes in finance, economics, and business, known for its entrepreneurial character and unremitting endeavours to address the needs of the society through academics and research.
Field of study:
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- SWUFE provides Full Scholarships and Partial Scholarships.
Full Scholarships include tuition, accommodation on campus, living allowance, and international student comprehensive medical insurance. Details are as follows:
- Tuition: Waived
- Accommodation on campus: RMB 500-800/month (Different types of dormitory)
- Living allowance: RMB 1200/month for bachelor students, RMB 1500/month for master students and RMB 1800/month for PhD students.
- Medical insurance fee: Waived
- Partial Scholarship only includes tuition.
- Availability of scholarships is merit-based. According to the situation of effective application, quota and type of scholarships are decided by the CIE each year.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
15th April 2018
How to Apply: Applicants shall all submit their online applications on http://admission.swufe.edu.cn/member/login.do before April 15th, 2018, and upload all documents required as below:
- International Students Application Form of the President’s Scholarship of SWUFE
- One passport photo, not older than 6 months
- Highest educational degree or diploma certificate
- Highest educational transcript
- Copy of the first page of your passport
- Two recommendation letters
The referee should be professor or associate professor or person with the relevant academic titles.
- Copy of a language certificate
- Medical Examination Report (not older than one year)
- Other optional document
To access other opportunities, click China Scholarships
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.