Ryerson University is offering up to 13 Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships. Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships is available to students that will commence their full-time undergraduate studies at the Ted Rogers School of Management in the coming fall semester.
The Ted Rogers School of Management is the business school of Ryerson University, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Ted Rogers Scholarship has so many advantages it promises applicants. Kindly, read through the table of contents to have an overview.
Table of contents
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate studies in the field of Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, and Retail Management.
Successful candidates will study the chosen courses at the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University, Canada.
Canadian citizens are eligible to apply for the Scholarships.
Up to $10,000 each is awarded to each recipient of the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships.
Number of Scholarships:
A total of up to 13 scholarships will be available each year:
1 – Accounting & Finance
6 – Business Management
4 – Business Technology Management
1 – Hospitality & Tourism Management
1 – Retail Management
To be eligible for the Scholarships, a student will:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person who has been issued a Protected Person Status Document (PPSD). Be beginning their full-time undergraduate studies in the coming fall semester.
- Gain direct entry from high school, with a minimum 85% average in their final year of high school.
- Have officially accepted an offer to attend Ryerson entering the first year of Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, or Retail Management program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
How to Apply for the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships:
Submit applications to Student Financial Assistance Office, Room POD-59, Ryerson University, 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON, M5B 2K3. The application must include:
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship cover sheet.
- A personal letter outlining why you are an ideal candidate for the scholarship.
- Two letters of support outlining leadership in extracurricular activities or community involvement (from teachers, principals, employers, community leaders, Ryerson faculty members or staff).
The application deadline for the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships is April 28, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our community partners identify recipients, who choose individuals based on their community leadership. Outside of our community partners, there is currently no formal application process.
Students studying in Canada on a study permit who have an admission average of 80% or higher may be eligible for a $5,000 scholarship. The region of a student’s high school is used in the selection process. There are even more scholarships and awards available for students of all backgrounds.
International students must be enrolled full-time in a fall semester undergraduate degree program. It must be a first-year student. A minimum GPA of 3.20 is required to be considered for a scholarship. The English Language Proficiency criterion of the university must also be met.
To increase your chances of receiving scholarships to study abroad, you must ensure that you are among the best. Your GPA must be at or above 7.5. The higher the GPA, the more likely the scholarship application will be accepted. English proficiency is one of the requirements for receiving a scholarship.
The University of Waterloo is a Canadian public research university that offers over 140 scholarships to international students. This is due to a variety of criteria ranging from course-specific to country-specific awards for undergraduate, master’s, and PhD students. Scholarships in Canada can be worth up to $10,000.
- rogers.com: Ted Rogers Scholarships
- scholarshippartners.ca: Ted Rogers Scholarship Fund
- torontomu.ca: Ted Rogers Scholarship Program Application