The CLLCF Scholarship
The California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation (CLLCF) is pleased to invite all qualified California residents to apply for the CLLCF Scholarship Program.The program is available to graduating high school senior who are enrolled at an accredited institution of higher learning with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5.The purpose of the program is to assist deserving students by offering financial assistance to help meet educational expenses.Each winner will receive a $1000 scholarship for educational purposes.
The California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation is a 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organization, charitable, non-profit corporation established to promote and support Latino culture and heritage in California and to educate the public about Latino culture, heritage and issues of importance to Latinos in California.
In order to be eligible for scholarship consideration students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a full-time student in good academic standing at an accredited college or university, or
- Be a graduating high school senior with written proof of acceptance at an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5
How to Apply:
The interested candidate may submit online application to apply for the CLLCFScholarship, through the given link: http://www.cllcf.org/scholarship-program
The following information must be submitted for consideration:
- Two Recommendation Letters
- School Transcript
- College Acceptance Letter (if a High School Senior)
- Submit Personal Statements on the following questions:
- Which personal experiences have influenced your decision to pursue higher education and how will these experiences help you with your career goals?
- If selected, how will this scholarship affect you?
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation (CLLCF) awards $25,000 annually in scholarship funds to eligible students admitted to or currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
All applications must be submitted by 5:00 pm on June 1, 2017, and the winners will announce on June 22, 2017.
Link for More Information:
Questions and comments concerning the scholarship program can be sent to scholarship-at-cllcf.org