Applications are currently been accepted for the Top USA Government Scholarships for International Students from Zimbabwe to pursue programs in undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D., and postdoctoral studies in different disciplines.
There are many opportunities for International Students to study abroad in the USA for Free.
There are numerous scholarships that have been made available by the USA Government. These scholarships in the USA for International students, some of which are full scholarships for international students in the USA.
Students from across the world, seeking o acquire any level of education are welcome to grasp these opportunities and apply for both Undergraduate scholarships for international students in the USA and postgraduate scholarships as well.
Table of Contents Hide
- What you Need to Know About USA scholarship
- List of USA Scholarships for Zimbabwe Students
- 1. United Nations Populations Fund internship in New York, USA
- 2. International Admissions Scholarship for Undergraduates at the University of Buffalo in USA
- 3. University of Bridgeport Global Leader of Tomorrow (Fully-funded) Scholarships for International Students– USA
- 4. CGS Student Government Scholarship
- 5. Chancellor’s Scholarship Program
- 6. John D. Spurling Scholarship Program
- 7. AES Engineering Scholarship-USA
- 8. University of Washington-TRACE Scholar Program, USA
- 9. Mary Elizabeth Lockwood Beneventi MBA Scholarship
- 10. International Welcome Scholarships at Golden Gate University in USA
- Applying for USA Student Visa
- Steps required to apply for a US Visa
- We Also Recommend
What you Need to Know About USA scholarship
The USA has the world’s largest international student population, with more than 1,000,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States.
We look forward to helping students like you who are considering pursuing undergraduate, master’s, Ph.D. education in the United States with scholarships for undergraduates students in the US, scholarships for master’s students, etc at your fingertips.
World Scholarship Forum is offering you a comprehensive list of Top USA Government Scholarships for International Students in Zimbabwe
List of USA Scholarships for Zimbabwe Students
1. United Nations Populations Fund internship in New York, USA
United Nations Populations Fund is offering an internship program for international students to study in the USA.
Students should be enrolled in an advanced degree program or have recently graduated.
Interns do not receive a salary or any other form of remuneration from UNFPA. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship program.
2. International Admissions Scholarship for Undergraduates at the University of Buffalo in USA
The University of Buffalo is offering International Admissions Scholarship to qualified international freshmen for the academic year. Scholarship awards vary from $2,000–$10,000 per academic year and are renewable for up to four years with good academic standing.
3. University of Bridgeport Global Leader of Tomorrow (Fully-funded) Scholarships for International Students– USA
Recognizing the impact of international education on a student’s life and the development of his/her community, the University of Bridgeport seeks to support a select group of promising students throughout the period of their undergraduate studies in the form of a comprehensive scholarship.
4. CGS Student Government Scholarship
The University of Pittsburgh is delighted to publicize CGS Student Government Scholarship.
Candidates must currently be attending the College of General Studies and earn at least 60 credits at the University of Pittsburgh. The recipient(s) receives a one-time $1000 award.
5. Chancellor’s Scholarship Program
University of Arkansas – Pulaski Technical College is glad to announce a Chancellor’s Scholarship Program. Early graduates will need to apply for the Chancellor’s Scholarship for the upcoming Fall Semester.
The scholarship is estimated to provide up to $9,300* in tuition and fees over four semesters.
6. John D. Spurling Scholarship Program
In celebration of the Human-Canine Bond, AKC Humane Fund is now offering the John D. Spurling Scholarship Program.
The scholarship program is intended as tuition assistance for students with excellent academic records pursuing an education in a field that advances responsible pet ownership.
7. AES Engineering Scholarship-USA
Would you like to get a Scholarship that can further help in education? AES Engineering Solutions is offering scholarships for those students who want to be future leaders across a wide spectrum of fields of study.
AES Engineering believes that a high-grade point average should not be the only criteria for determining who is able to get the scholarship.
8. University of Washington-TRACE Scholar Program, USA
This LLM scholarship is aimed at developing exceptional young leaders in the field of anti-corruption who are committed to advancing commercial transparency.
The University of Washington School of Law aspires to be the best public law school in the nation and one of the world’s most respected centers for interdisciplinary legal studies.
9. Mary Elizabeth Lockwood Beneventi MBA Scholarship
As its name implies, the Mary Elizabeth Lockwood Beneventi MBA Scholarship is available to those students who are pursuing business education at the graduate level.
The program is designed to cover at least partial expense associated with an MBA program, and it’s open to students with any concentration within the Masters of Business Administration program at an AACSB accredited institution.
10. International Welcome Scholarships at Golden Gate University in USA
The Golden Gate University is inviting applications for International Welcome Scholarships. These scholarships are available for pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
All graduate-level applicants whose first (native) language is not English must satisfy the English language requirement to qualify for admission.
Applying for USA Student Visa
Generally, any visa applicant coming to the United States to attend an approved educational course of study requires a Student Visa.
Upon acceptance to a U.S. school the student plans to attend, the student will be enrolled in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
Instructions on completing the SEVIS I-901 fee and associated signatures through the SEVIS system will be provided by the U.S. school.
The school will enter the principal applicant’s name in the SEVIS system as well as the names of any family members who plan to travel with the principal applicant in order to generate the necessary I-20 form(s). Each family member must receive their own I-20.
If the family members do not apply with the principal applicant, a copy of the original I-20 issued by the principal visa holder’s school will be required. Visit the U.S.
Continuing students may apply for a new visa at any time, as long as they have been maintaining student status and their SEVIS (http://www.ice.gov/sevis) records are current.
Continuing students may also enter the United States at any time before their classes start.
Steps required to apply for a US Visa
If required to apply for a Visa to travel to the United States the process includes the following steps:
- Determine the type of Visa required to travel to the United States. Information about Visa types can be found at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/all-visa-categories.html.
- Complete the online visa application form, DS-160. The DS-160 is a U.S. Government on-line form and can only be completed at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC. Each applicant must complete this form before using any services on this website.
- Return to this website and complete the following application steps to schedule a Consular Section appointment:
- Create a user account
- Enter the DS-160 confirmation number for each applicant applying for a Visa
- Pay the Nonimmigrant Visa (MRV) application fee(s)
- Schedule a Consular Section appointment
- Attend the Consular Section appointment.
Note: Applicants of a certain age group or those who are renewing a previous U.S. visa may be eligible to apply for a visa without attending a Consular interview.
Eligibility for the “Interview Waived” program will be determined as the applicant goes through the process of scheduling an appointment through this site.
The determination will be made based on the answers provided to the qualifying criteria.
General Required Documents – For All Visa Types
The following documents are required for all visa types:
- The current Passport is valid for travel to the United States. The passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the period of stay in the United States (unless exempt by country-specific agreements.)
- A passport containing the most recently issued U.S. Visa (if applicable).
- Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 confirmation page.
- Confirmation and Instructions page printed from this website
- One 5 x 5 cm (2 x 2 inches) color photo taken within the last 6 months. Further details regarding the Department of State photo guidelines can be found at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/photos.html.
- Accompanying family members, unless entering the United States for another purpose, should present a marriage certificate (spouse) and/or birth certificate (for unmarried children under 21), as applicable.
If you are attending an appointment in person, you must bring original documents.
If you are eligible to send your documents via courier, you must send your current valid passport and the prior passport containing the most recently issued U.S Visa (if applicable), as well as the DS-160 confirmation page and copies of any other supporting documents.
Please see the section below for a list of supporting documents required for each visa type.
Additional requested documents for an in-person interview may include evidence of:
- The purpose of your trip
- Your intent to depart the United States after your trip; and/or
- Your ability to pay for all the costs of your trip.
- Evidence of your employment and/or family ties may be sufficient to show the purpose of your trip and your intent to return to your home country.
- If you cannot cover all the costs for your trip, you may show evidence that another person will cover some or all of the costs for your trip.
We Also Recommend
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- Top 10 Easiest Steps to Apply And Win A Fulbright Scholarship
- EDU United States to Australia Fellowships
- Fully Funded McCain Institute Leaders Program for Emerging Leaders
- Top Scholarships for Ethiopia Students in Norway
- Study at Harvard University: its Tuition fees and Admission Requirements
- Institute for Human Sciences Milena Jesenska Fellowship for Journalists in Austria
- University of West London International Scholarships for Bachelors and Masters Students
- International Ambassador Scholarships at UWL in UK
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London
- 50 international ambassador scholarships at the University of West London in the UK
- University of St Andrews, School of Management International Ambassador Scholarships Scheme in the UK
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if not, leave a comment on the box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.