Microsoft Excel is a data analysis program. It is capable of handling sophisticated tasks such as data comparison and presentation in a variety of modes. Excel does the rest of the work for you after you enter the data.
Of course, you’ll need to understand how to tell Excel what you want it to perform. Top Excel VBA courses exist online, and many are designed to allow you to learn at your own pace. Most cater to students who are already familiar with the program, but some begin with basic teaching for beginners. There’s no need to retread tasks you’re already familiar with if you start there or go on.
Here is a list of some of the top Excel VBA courses online accessible for a wide range of purposes and students.
Excel VBA courses
Microsoft Excel is one of the world’s most popular and widely used software, particularly in business. The majority of individuals can use it to organize data and perform simple calculations.
The Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language allows you to automate ordinary Excel processes, and it is not as difficult to master as most people believe.
Advantages of Excel VBA
Almost any task in Excel may be automated. To do so, you create instructions for Excel to follow. Using VBA to automate a job has several advantages:
- Excel always completes the assignment in the same manner.
- Excel completes the operation considerably faster than you can.
- If you’re a skilled macro coder, Excel always completes the task without errors.
- If everything is put up correctly, someone who doesn’t know anything about Excel can complete the task by running the macro.
- You can perform things in Excel that are normally impossible.
- You don’t have to sit in front of your computer and grow bored with long, time-consuming chores.
Drawbacks of Excel VBA
- You must be familiar with VBA
- Others who require the use of your VBA programs must have a copy of Excel.
- Things can go wrong at times. In other words, you can’t just assume that your VBA application will always run well under all conditions.
- VBA is an ever-changing target. Microsoft is constantly updating Excel. Despite Microsoft’s efforts to ensure version compatibility, you may find that the VBA code you’ve developed doesn’t work properly with older versions or with a future version of Excel.
See Also: 20 Best Java Certifications Online
Top Excel VBA Courses Online in 2022
1. Udemy’s Microsoft Excel Class for Beginner to Advanced Learners
Udemy has several online Excel classes, but this one covers everything from beginning to end.
It covers a wide range of expertise levels across four classes: Microsoft Excel 101 is for novices, Microsoft Excel 102 is for intermediate users, and Microsoft Excel 103 is for advanced users. Finally, if you’re serious about learning how to automate your daily to-do list, there’s the Master Microsoft Excel Macros and VBA course. Topics covered include interactive PivotTables and charts, as well as VLOOKUP, SUM, IF, INDEX, and MATCH.
What distinguishes this course is that it accomplishes all of this without requiring a major time commitment of a month or more, as some other courses do. You’re also not finished after you finish the course because you’ll get lifetime access to on-demand videos and a plethora of other digital resources.
The fee is approximately $150, and you will receive a certificate of accomplishment to add to your résumé. It is one of the top Excel VBA courses online.
2. Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving Specialization (Coursera)
This specialized Excel VBA course is offered by the University of Colorado Boulder is ideal for individuals who wish to transform the way they utilize Excel Spreadsheets. This specialization will show you how to use Visual Basic for Application to automate and optimize spreadsheets.
The program is broken into three courses: Part 1 of Excel VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 2 of Excel VBA for Creative Problem Solving, and Part 3 of Excel VBA for Creative Problem Solving (Projects). The first two courses will teach you the fundamentals of using VBA, while the third will allow you to work on real-world projects to hone your skills.
This Excel VBA course lasts three months at ten hours each week. After completing the course and the hands-on project, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that you can use during employment interviews. It is one of the top Excel VBA courses online.
3. Excel Essentials: The Complete Excel Series – Udemy
Excel Essentials is an Udemy course that teaches you everything you need to know about Microsoft Excel. This tutorial covers Excel Basic, Excel Advanced, Excel VBA, and Macros.
The course includes a variety of video training, exams, and hands-on projects. This single Excel VBA training course is sufficient to learn everything there is to know about Microsoft Excel. The course includes more than 27 hours of video training.
After finishing this VBA training, you will be able to create entire apps in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook using VBA. The training provided here can be used with any version of Microsoft Excel, including 2010.3, 2016, and Office 365. It is one of the top Excel VBA courses online.
Here are the main takeaways from this course:
- You will be able to create your ExcelSpreadSheets from the ground up.
- You may learn to design a working relational database in Excel.
- Know all of the fundamentals of Excel to stay ahead of the competition.
- Using VBA code, one may quickly construct word and PowerPoint presentations.
- You will be able to utilize Microsoft Excellike like a master.
The course includes more than 27 hours of video training. This is a full and comprehensive Excel course that teaches Excel basics and VBA.
See Also: Top Swift Online Courses In 2022
4. Top Excel VBA Courses (Udemy)
This Udemy is a top-rated Excel VBA instructors’ course that assists anyone interested in learning Excel to save time.
The self-paced programs allow you to learn at your speed without disrupting your present routine.
There are numerous exercises and practical demos available to help you learn and build macros for streamlining and automating your workbooks. It is one of the top Excel VBA courses online.
- Learn ExcelVBA and Macros to move about swiftly and get things done faster in your daily data-related to-do list.
- Discover Excelshortcuts and tips that help you work like a pro.
- Take lessons at your speed from any location and on any device, and enjoy learning on the go.
5. Unlock Excel VBA and Excel Marcos (Udemy)
This Excel course from Udemy can help you progress from a beginner to an Excel VBA expert.
The course’s step-by-step process will guide you via entertaining video tutorials to teach you everything you need to know about VBA to improve the overall workflow, automate Excel tasks, and save time. There’s a reason why it’s one of the top Excel VBA courses online accessible.
Leila Gharani, the instructor, is a Certified Microsoft Excel Expert MVP who assists organizations in improving their reports by providing personalized training sessions, dashboard training, and better visualization approaches. After completing this course, you will be able to find employment in the Excel management industry rapidly.
Why choose this course?
- The course content is meticulously designed and well-organized, and it includes high-quality videos.
- Discover how to use VBA to improve your existing Excel files and automate tasks.
- Understand how to simply modify the VBA code obtained online to match your needs.
- It teaches you how to use Excel capabilities to build simple answers to complicated situations.
- With a lifetime subscription, you can access the course content on any device.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
See Also: Easy Certifications you can Get Online
6. Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA (Udemy)
This is another Excel VBA course offered by Udemy for individuals interested in pursuing a career in the Excel VBA area. It is a project-based course in which you will be required to complete several tasks such as Automate placement and formatting. It also includes Cleaning up multiple Excel, Automating the generation of Excel formulas, Importing data from External Text files, and so on.
Completing these projects will introduce you to various Excel VBA programming principles and show you how to identify and develop Excel macros. You will also be taught basic Macros creation techniques utilizing Macro Recorder.
After finishing the course and completing all of the projects, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion. It is one of the top Excel VBA courses online.
Why choose this course?
- Discover how to automate daily chores within Excel, as well as best practices for building Macros and streamlining your VBA
- Recognize when and how to use a Macro Recorder versus VBA.
- Get advice from one of the best teachers of Udemy with a one-on-one conversation.
- Receive exercise files with each project to put your ExcelVBA programming skills to the test.
- Understand several VBA programming ideas to write dynamic and reusable code.
- Detailed project instructions with video lectures that can be downloaded and accessed offline.
7. Ultimate Excel VBA (Udemy)
This Ultimate Excel VBA course is another addition to Udemy’s catalog. It is a basic programming course that will teach you how to program Excel using VBA and Macros.
The course is appropriate for individuals with a basic understanding of Excel. It will teach you how to automate and expand the Excel environment to improve your Excel models and modify the user experience.
Mark Talbert, the instructor, is a professional Excel tutor who has been using Excel since its beginnings. He has over 15 years of experience teaching Excel VBA and Macros programming to individuals. It is one of the top Excel VBA courses online.
Why choose this course?
- Gain hands-on experience with Visual Basic for Applications and Microsoft Excel.
- Learn how to modify the Excel environment to enhance, customize, and expand the Excel user experience.
- Discover how to respond to Excel’s workbook, worksheets, and application events to automate macro execution.
- Designed specifically for people who wish to take their Excel skills to the next level.
- You will receive 8.5 hours of on-demand video and 34 downloadable downloads.
- You can access the course content at any time and on any device.
- Upon completion of the course and real-life projects, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
8. Free Course on Excel VBA programming by Examples – Udemy
This is a free Excel VBA programming course offered on Udemy. The course follows a step-by-step procedure to provide students with a clear explanation.
Because this is a free course, the learning is limited, and not everything on the subject is addressed. Only the premium certification course provides comprehensive Excel VBA training. This is one of the top Excel VBA courses online. It comprises 4 hours of training materials in total. If you merely want to master the fundamentals of VBA programming, this is the course for you.
Here are the main takeaways from this course
- A free ExcelVBA training course.
- Comprehensively comprehend the use of tools in the VBA
- Learn and memorize ExcelVBA programming syntax.
- Create VBAforms and use them to load charts.
- Includes 9 workout examples to help you understand the fundamentals of VBA.
9. How to Build a VBA App in Just 30 Minutes – Udemy
This is a fundamentals lesson that introduces you to Excel VBA. In this tutorial, you will learn how to construct a functioning VBA app in 30 minutes. You will construct an app and apply a filter to data by following along with the video. The course’s primary characteristics and outcomes are listed below.
Here are the main takeaways from this course
- Simple beginning course to master the fundamentals of VBA.
- Use this free guide to learn how to develop a simple user form.
- Make a unique quick launch button.
- Write a function and learn how to invoke it.
10. Excel VBA Programming – The Complete Guide
VBA is a programming language that may be used in most Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook. Students who take this course are taught how to develop Macros and automate with VBA. It comprises almost 18 hours of training videos.
It teaches you everything there is to know about VBA from the ground up. After you’ve learned the fundamentals, you’ll move on to the advanced topics. It has programming tasks and assignments for you to complete. There is no programming expertise required because this is a beginner’s course. This is also one of the top Excel VBA courses online.
Here are the main takeaways from this course
- Write code and automate the task using Visual Basic for Applications.
- Respond to user events in a dynamic manner.
- Utilize the ExcelObject Model objects to simulate user operations in
- In addition to the video lessons, it includes three articles and one downloadable resource.
- You will have unlimited access to this course for the rest of your life.
What Are the Advantages of Online ExcelClasses?
In recent years, there has been a significant increase in the number of positions that require superior and advanced digital skills. According to the Council on Foreign Relations, these positions increased from 5% to 23% that year, with approximately 32 million new jobs created in the United States alone.
How Long Does It Take to Finish an Online ExcelCourse?
Plan to devote one to three months to the course of your choice. In any case, because these are online classes, you can learn at your own pace with some limitations. However, you may be required to complete your work by the conclusion of a term.
How Much Do ExcelOnline Classes Cost?
Excel VBA classes can cost anywhere from $150 to $200.
What Are the Benefits of an Online ExcelCourse?
You can set and keep your own goals and objectives. And these programs come in a variety of formats that you may customize to your preferences, such as mobile apps and visual learning, as well as online textbooks.
What is the best way to learn ExcelVBA?
The best way to learn Excel VBA is by replicating all the work done in Excel manually into VBA code. The best way to learn VBA code is to record a macro, do the thing which you want your macro to do, and then see the recorded macro code.
These are some of the top online Excel VBA courses for learning VBA and Macros. Improve your Excel VBA skills to improve your chances of getting hired or being considered for your next promotion.