Total E&P Nigeria Limited through the Institute of Petroleum Studies, University of Port Harcourt is inviting application Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerian students of the University of Portharcourt for Post Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Technology program 2021.
The aim of this operations-oriented Post Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Technology program, sponsored by TOTAL E&P NIGERIA LIMITED, is to improve the technical competence and skills of graduates from the communities in which they operate to make them effective and competitive for recruitment in the petroleum industry.
On completion of this program, the graduates will among other skills, be able to:
- Effectively use Petroleum Engineering Softwares
- Supervise drilling operations, develop wells and carry out drilling optimization programs
- Supervise, and evaluate well completion, Workover, and well stimulation programs
- Operate onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities
- Carry out well performance enhancement programs
The award will take place in Nigeria.
Level / Field of study
Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships cover Postgraduate
- Award of Diploma: Successful students, at the end of the program, shall receive a Diploma from the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- Professional Certification: Students may be exposed to programs and presented with Associate Environment Practitioners (AEP) Certification (NREP, USA).
Number of Awardees
Eligibility for Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships
Candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division), Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering and the Physical/Chemical Sciences and should have completed their NYSC. There shall be written tests and oral screening to further determine the suitability of candidates.
How to Apply for Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships 2021
A non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (#15, 000) in certified bank draft shall be made payable to the Institute of Petroleum Studies, University of Port Harcourt.
Applicants should include a pre-paid FedEx envelope with the draft and collect the form in person. Fill forms online from the IPS website and also make payments online.
- The will display the names of successful candidates on the IPS website: www.ipsng.org
- Short-listed candidates will also be contacted by e-mail
Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships Application Timeline:
- Deadline: 14th July
- Aptitude Test: July 26.
- Oral interview: August 23 at IPS Park
Important Notes: Note that sponsorship of candidate(s) by any of the participating companies does not guarantee recruitment of such candidate(s) into their Employment at the end of the program)
- CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in Australia
- University of Reading Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in the UK
- Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarship for International Students in TCD, Ireland
- 19 PhD Scholarships for Indonesian Students
- Colombia Government Postgraduate Scholarships
- PTDF SCHOLARSHIP (OVERSEAS & LOCAL) – APPLY
- TOTAL E&P Internship Program for Nigerian students