Truworths Bursary in South Africa 2022 is available for South African students. Just like other fully funded South African bursaries, it covers the whole study year. Read through for eligibility and requirements for the Truworths Application.
Truworths, a South African clothes merchant, was created in 1917 Whilst the Alliance Trading Company. The business now has 728 stores around South Africa, and 49 stores in different areas of Africa, where they retail a variety of women; kids, and men fashion accessories and apparel.
As part of their CSR, they offer bursaries to eligible South African students. This article will give you the necessary information you need about the scholarship.
Here is a table of what to expect:
Table of Contents Hide
Level/Field of Study
Truworths is awarding bursaries to students that are studying in areas linked to (also want to follow a livelihood in) the retail and fashion industry.
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
Truworths Bursary is only available to South African Students.
You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates.
Here is a must-read if you want to win this award: 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship.
Truworths is a part of the investment holding company, Truworths International, whose retail collection incorporates other stores like YDE, Uzzi, and Identity. The merchant now employs over 11000 personnel around its stores and it has a turnover of over R 18 billion yearly.
Eligibility for Truworths Bursary 2022
Applicants should meet the following minimum entrance standards before applying (please notice that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in an application not being considered):
How to Apply for Truworths Bursary 2022
You’ll be needed to join up a free account before you may log in and apply.
Submit clear copies of these supporting documentation Together with your program (the entry of those documents is mandatory — when some items are lost, your program be dismissed ):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts (on tertiary letterhead)
- Proof of registration for the current and upcoming year (on tertiary letterhead)
- Motivational letter (explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary and where you see your future – in max 250 words)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and could have to attend a scheduled appointment. Please note that should you not get any feedback in Truworths, your application has not been successful.
Truworths Bursary in South Africa Application Deadline
It has expired but, keep an eye on the application link provided below to see the new deadline.
The application has to be done online at https://careers.truworths.co.za
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact Truworths directly:
Tel: 021 460 2300
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to also read the FAQ’s before submitting your query: https://www.truworths.co.za/en_za/careers/careerfaq
- University of Cape Town Entrance Scholarships
- Best Civil Engineering Schools in UK [Updated]
- Fully Funded Young South Africans CSIR corporate functions Bursary Programme
- Study in Asia: List Of All International Scholarships to Study in Asia
- University of Derby International scholarships
- Armscor Bursaries for Undergraduate and Postgraduate South African Students
- Arts & Culture Trust Postgraduate Bursary Programme For South Africans
- MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM [UPDATED]
- ACU Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in South Africa
- FREE SCHOLARSHIP ALERT
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.