The university’s main campus covers 200 hectares (490 acres) of land, making it the largest university campus in Singapore.
Course Level: The Scholarship is available to Polytechnic Diploma holders pursue full-time Engineering or Technology-related undergraduate programmes.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Engineering or Technology-related programs.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship will be awarded:
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$5,800 per academic year.
- Computer allowance of S$2,000 (one-off).
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the Singapore
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Open to Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate Engineering or Technology-related programme in NTU.
- Possess outstanding academic achievements (preferably Diploma with Merit) in Engineering or Technology-related courses awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
Nationality: Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents can apply for the Scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have Polytechnic Diploma.
English language Requirements: students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over English language.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The Application Deadline is May Annually