East Tennessee State University USA is delighted to announce the availability of Undergraduate and graduate Merit Scholarships for international students to study for 2018/2019.only students whom have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Institution: East Tennessee State University
What are the benefits? The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only.
To be taken at: East Tennessee State University, USA
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: Applicants Must:
- Be admitted to ETSU as full-time, degree-seeking students. Scholarship applicants must apply for admission to ETSU before their scholarship applications can be reviewed.
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Students are encouraged to apply as soon as they are admitted to ETSU.
How to Apply: Students are encouraged to submit scholarship applications as soon as they are admitted to ETSU. An application cannot be reviewed until the applicant is admitted to the university. Applications received after the deadline will not be reviewed.
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2017
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for Details
Award Sponsors: East Tennessee State University
Important Notes: Students who are NOT eligible:
- Students continuing from an ETSU bachelor’s degree program to a second ETSU bachelor’s degree program
- Graduate students receiving a graduate assistantship or tuition scholarship
- Students receiving any other ETSU tuition scholarship
- Students applying for the M.D. and Pharm. D. programs