Edith Cowan University is providing the Overseas Partner Scholarship to International students who have an interest in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
In this article, you will get to know all the information you need to be armed with so as to be able to know if you’re eligible for the scholarship application or not. However, you can go through the table of contents to have an overview of the scholarship’s worth.
What You Need To Know About Undergraduate Scholarships At Edith Cowan University
The new International Undergraduate Scholarship is now available at Edith Cowan University in Australia. The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU for students from selected countries.
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
The University has two metropolitan campuses in Mount Lawley and Joondalup, and also serves Western Australia’s South West region from a campus in Bunbury, 200km south of Perth.
ECU is committed to breaking down barriers to education and is considered a pioneer in the development of alternative entry pathways to higher education, helping Western Australians reach their potential.
Level/ Field Of Study
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programs awarded in any of the subjects offered at ECU.
All scholarships are taken in Australia at Edith Cowan University.
Students from selected countries are eligible to apply.
Students who meet ECU standard course entry from Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Myanmar, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, UK, USA, and Vatican City are eligible for International Undergraduate Scholarship.
The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU. The scholarships are open to future international students seeking to study a bachelor’s degree at ECU.
Undergraduate Scholarships At Edith Cowan University Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of one of the countries identified above
- Have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore;
- Be commencing study at ECU in 2022;
- Meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- Not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Undergraduate Scholarships At Edith Cowan University Application procedure:
- Students are invited to apply through any one of ECU Authorized Education Agents.
- Students can also apply online on the ECU Online Application Portal.
- All qualifying applications to ECU are automatically assessed for the International Undergraduate Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
- meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer;
- have met admission requirements relevant to their chosen course of study;
- accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided;
- pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer; and
- be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.
- Contact email@example.com for more information
Application starts on June 1st, 2022 and will close on 31 July 2022.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- University of Dundee Alumni Scholarship
- VODACOM BURSARY SCHEME FOR UNDERGRADUATES
- Kader Asmal Fellowship South Africa
- MSc Scholarship at the University of the West of Scotland in North Cyprus
- Fully-funded Canon Collins/Embassy of Ireland in South Africa Fellowships
- University of Cape Town Entrance Scholarships
- Excellent Scholarships At Tallinn University in Estonia
- Fully Funded Persephone Miel Fellowship for Media Professionals
- Ivan Karp African Students Doctoral Research Awards in South African Universities
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.