Unibank Ghana Limited Scholarships for 2017/2018
Unibank Ghana Limited in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students in the University in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
- The Scholarship is opened to all Second (2nd), Third (3rd) and Fourth (4th) year students of the University, pursuing full time programs.
- All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
- Continuing Student Applicants should also include their Updated Transcripts.
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Currently the application is not on. you don’t to panic as we will give you an update when it kicks off. for More details go to Main Administration Block, Room 110 or 111 KNUST Ghana.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
No application will be accepted after the deadline. For further enquires, contact the undersigned in Room 110/111.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.