UNCF/KOCH UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2017
The UNCF/Koch Scholars Program—funded by a generous $25 million grant from Koch Industries, Inc., and the Charles Koch Foundation—offers scholarship opportunities to talented African American undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral students with both a demonstrated financial need and an interest in exploring how entrepreneurship, innovation and economics contribute to well-being for individuals, communities and society.
This educational initiative combines academic support, mentoring and networking opportunities to yield a comprehensive student learning experience.
* Scholarship Support of up to $5,000/Year
* Exclusive Access to an Online Learning Community About Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economics
* Mentoring Opportunities and Networking Access.
MAJORS : Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering, History, Philosophy, Political Science
- Be African American
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be a high school senior
- Have a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA
- Apply to or be admitted to, or enrolled in a full-time four-year college or university
- Pursue one of the seven eligible disciplines: Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering, History, Philosophy or Political Science
- Submit a current FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Be willing to participate in an online community throughout their academic calendar year
- Be willing to attend the annual UKSP summit
- Must have an interest in entrepreneurship, innovation and economics