The University of Strathclyde is pleased t announce its University of Strathclyde Excellence Scholarship For Undergraduate Students.
This scholarship is open to new undergraduate students who enter the University in the current academic year and achieve AAB or above at A-Level (or equivalent).
The University of Strathclyde was founded in 1796 and has a rich history of teaching and innovation. Located in the center of Glasgow, Scotland’s largest city, we are home to students from over 100 countries.
the University remains committed to research, teaching, useful learning, and employability.
As well as an award-winning Careers service there is close engagement with industry through industrial placements for students and research facilities such as our £89m Technology & Innovation Centre, opened by The Queen in 2015.
This facility is transforming the way academics, industry and government work in partnership in energy, health, sustainable cities, and manufacturing.
We are in the UK’s top 20 universities for research intensity according to the Times Higher Education’s analysis of REF2014. Strathclyde has a triple-accredited Business school (AMBA, AACSB, and EQUIS) and one of the largest and best-equipped Engineering faculties in Scotland. In autumn Strathclyde will open a new £31m sports facility and is starting work on a £60m Learning and Teaching Hub.
The University has a vibrant international community with students from over 100 countries and is investing £650m in its campus over a decade.
What You Need To Know
Strathclyde’s campus is in the center of Glasgow, one of the UK’s largest and most dynamic cities and a good base for exploring Scotland, the UK, and Europe.
Glasgow has excellent transport links and, with two international airports, is a one-hour flight from London and a short trip from the beauty of the Scottish Highlands.
Level/field of Study:
Scholarships are available to Undergraduate Coursework at the university.
Scholarships are open to local students. As an international student reading through this opportunity you will need this Top 7 Guidelines for Getting a Student Visa in Every country.
Undergraduate students who are paying a tuition fee of £9,250 per year and achieve AAB or above at A Level (or equivalent) will receive £1,000 in each year of study at the University.
The scholarship is open to new undergraduate students who enter the University in the current academic year and achieve AAB or above at A Level (or equivalent).
Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How To Apply
Eligible students will be identified automatically through their University application.
- Before the end of September, eligible students will receive an email to their University of Strathclyde email address telling them they will receive the award
- The email will include the payment dates and how it will be paid to you.
- Payment of the scholarship will be made in 3 termly installments. (you will be asked to supply your bank details in the award email)
- 6th November 2022
- 5th February 2022
- 8th May 2022
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31st July, Annually.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Royal Holloway Excellence Scholarships, UK (Opens in a new browser tab)
- Roux Brothers Scholarship|British chefs Scholarship(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Howard University: Admission, Courses Offered Tuition Fee, Ranking(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Strathclyde University’s Engineering Scholarship Program(Opens in a new browser tab)
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. Remember to leave a Comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question.