Positions are open to early-stage researchers from all nationalities and of any nationality who wish to pursue a doctoral programme of the University of Verona.
INVITE is a doctoral programme at the University of Verona with a strong inter-sectoral, inter-disciplinary and international dimension.
Positions are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Field of study:
Arts and Humanities; Legal and Economic Sciences; Health and Life Sciences; Natural and Engineering Sciences.
- Salaries are paid on a monthly basis and are composed of the following elements (gross amounts):
Living allowance: €2000/month for 36 months
Mobility allowance: €600/month for 36 months
Family allowance: €150/month for 36 months for students with family obligations as at the deadline of the call for applications,
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
14 PhD positions available
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- hold a Master’s Degree or a similar degree equivalent to the Italian Laurea Magistrale or Specialistica which would grant them access to doctoral level studies.
- not already hold a PhD and must have less than 4 years (full-time equivalent) of research experience.
- Must not reside or carry out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the application deadline.
- IELTS, TOEFL or any other language certificate is not mandatory. However, INVITE encourage you to mention any certificate in your CV as an element of your education and training.
16th April 2018
The following documents must be available:
- Application form
- ID document
- Detailed CV
- Copy of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificate and transcript of records
- Motivation and cover letter
- Short proposal for a research project within the specified research areas, including an explanation of how the project is interdisciplinary, inter-sectorial and international
- Declaration on the place of activity/residence in the last three years
- Diploma Supplement (optional)
- Up to two reference letters by academic professors at the university where the applicants obtained their Master’s degree.
How to Apply:
Submit all applications electronically via the PICA submission system.
Applicants may apply for more than one PhD position