University of Warwick International Office Scholarships in UK, 2017-18
University of Warwick is inviting applications for 5 intern’tal office scholarships worth £8,500 each, available for prospective undergraduate students. This is divided as follows: £3,000 in year 1, £3,000 in year 2 and £2,500 in year 3 (no awards will be made for subsequent years). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Warwick | UK
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded in any field of study for 2016/17 entry.
Deadline: Friday 09 June 2017.
Funded By: University of Warwick, UK
|Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Intern’al Office Scholarships are targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: 5 scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students. This is divided as follows: £3,000 in year 1, £3,000 in year 2 and £2,500 in year 3 (no awards will be made for subsequent years).
International Office Scholarships
‣ The University of Warwick is delighted to announce that Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students. This is divided as follows: £3,000 in year 1, £3,000 in year 2 and £2,500 in year 3 (no awards will be made for subsequent years).
‣ All applicants must be classified as international students for fee purposes.
‣ All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the University of Bristol.
‣ Applicants may be from any discipline.
‣ Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
‣ Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply
‣ Successful applicants will be contacted in July 2017.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Submit a video of no more than 1 minute showcasing what community means to you. We will be judging videos primarily on content and secondarily on aesthetics. Please submit your video to email@example.com. For identification purposes please include your application/UCAS number in the body of the email.
Supported video file formats: .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .wmv, .flv
More information about these scholarships is available from the International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 09 June 2017 (17:00 UK time).
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.