You probably have a sister that scored 200 and above in JAMB yet didn’t get admission at Unizik. Or maybe you have a brother who has failed Post UTME twice or even more. Well, it’s not by casting and binding; it’s by preparing rightly. You must pass Unizik Post UTME to stand a chance. And if you’re wondering how; I advise you get a copy of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers immediately.
A recent study shows that preparation is not the ultimate to pass any examination. The study went further to prove that ninety percent of those who excel in every examination, did just more than preparing. They were all prepared with the right material. So, if you are committed to sitting for this exam just once, hurry, follow the prompts above and get a copy now.
Pay the sum of one thousand Naira into this bank detail to get a copy of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers immediately.
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
It is really important, however, that you read this article to the end to get other vital information.
Table of Contents Hide
- What Is The Nature of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
- Why You Need UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- How to Get the UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Samples of UNIZIK Post-UTME 2021 Past Questions and Answers
What Is The Nature of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
The right preparation for every exam starts with understanding the nature of the exam. If you get a clear-cut picture of what you are about to face, you will definitely know how best to prepare for your victory fight. While you get a copy of UNIZIK Post UTME past questions and answers to get an idea of what to expect, let me take you through the journey of registering for and other preparations for the examination itself.
See the Post Utme Past questions for other schools here. Get one and start practicing immediately.
Why You Need UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Nnamdi Azikiwe University is a highly competitive university. Only students who prove their seriousness by scaling through all the hurdles will gain admission.
Over the years, students who did well in UNIZIK Post UTME attribute 80% of their success to studying with past questions and answers. So, you should get your copy immediately and start practicing.
We have gathered past questions from previous years and one amazing thing Unizik repeats their past questions. If you get these Past Questions and Answers, you will be better equipped to pass the Unizik Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission. First, you will learn how to practice to finish within 60 minutes. Secondly, you will understand the nature of questions and how best to answer them.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at UNIZIK. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How to Get the UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Follow the steps below to successfully download the UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the UNIZIK Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have three methods of buying our UNIZIK Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; debit cards, Bank transfers, and direct bank deposits.
For Debit Card:
Presently, we have three available types of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions. The one for Engineering, Environmental Science and Architecture; the one for Sciences; and the one for Commercial course.
You can purchase whichever one you want by clicking on the respective button.
Bank Transfer or Deposit
To pay with Other Methods (Bank Transfer or Deposit), use the account details below:
- Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
- Account Number: 0546392167
- Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll get an immediate download to your device after a successful Payment.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “UNIZIK Engineering Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question immediately.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Samples of UNIZIK Post-UTME 2021 Past Questions and Answers
1. We are all hungry; we… anything to eat since, morning. (A) didn’t have (B) haven’t had (C) never had (D) hadn’t had
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. A number of doctors are not so well disposed to …. government hospitals these days, ……. they? (A) working/do (B) work/are (C) working/are (D) work/aren’t
4. Victor said that two of his chickens … eggs yesterday morning. (A) layed (B) lied (C) laid (D) lain
1. Divide the L.C.M of 36, 54, and 90 by their HCF. (A) 15 (B) 20 (C) 30 (D) 45
2. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x ≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1, 2
3. Fina the value of x if 4logx + 5logx – 7logx = log16. (A) 2 (B) 4 (C) 8 (D) 16
1. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as(A) acceleration(B) Energy (C) force (D) impulse(E) power
2. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then (A)stays constant (B) decreases (C) increases (D) increases by 0.05 times (E) decreases by 0.05 times
3. A steady current of 0.5A flows through a wire, how much charge passes through the wire in one minute? (A)32c (B)23c (C) 45c (D) 12c (E) 30c
1. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is (A) 33% (B) 44% (C) 55% (D) 87%
2. An amphoteric oxide is an …. (A) amorphous oxide of a metal (B) amorphous oxide of a non-metal (C) oxide that is insoluble in water (D) oxide that acts like a base as well as an acid
3. Which of the following substances increases in mass when heated in the air? (A) sodium chloride (B) iodine crystals (C) magnesium ribbon (D) copper (ii) oxide