The 2022 Urban Ladder Scholarship Contest invites university students to apply. The objective of this essay contest is to encourage young talent through new ideas and innovations. The winner of the contest will have the opportunity to win 2000 USD.
Entries for the Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest are now being accepted. The eligible contestants must be attending college or university. They are required to submit an essay on the given topic below. The next deadline is December annually.
About Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest
We are an item of design-led furniture & home decor brand in India. As a young organization with faith in fresh thinking and innovation, we’re interested in fostering young talent. As a step in this direction, we hold the Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest twice a year. This bi-annual scholarship is awarded every semester to a talented student currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate course.
The winner of the contest will be selected based on the understanding of the applicant’s marketing.
Should marketing change in the era of information overload and a keen sense of sustainability? Can honest communication play for a brand? Why and how should a brand adopt a revised position in this changing scenario?
Note: The essay will be graded based on the applicants’ understanding of marketing, including brand differentiation, trends in the consumption of stories and data, and the future landscape of marketing.
Level/Field of Study
The eligible contestants must be attending College or university.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
This Essay Contest is for International Students. You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates. A must-read if you want to win this award: 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship
Each semester, Urban Ladder will award a scholarship to a candidate worth 2000 USD.
The main conditions to be eligible for the scholarship are:
- The candidate must be a university student enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate course.
- The candidate must have a valid email ID from the university.
- Your essay must be between 750-1000 words in length.
- You must provide a valid university email ID with your application.
- Your essay must be submitted using the form at the bottom of this page.
How to Apply
Interested participants should write a text of 700 to 1000 words to participate in the contest. Follow the steps below to send the tickets:
- Visit the online application portal.
- Complete the required details.
- Paste the written essay.
- Submit the application.
To apply for this scholarship, submit an essay on the below subject:
Should marketing change its narrative in an era of information overload and a heightened sense of sustainability? Can honest communication work to a brand’s favour? Why and how should a brand take a revised stand in this changing scenario?
Deadline – December annually.
Winner announcement – January the next year.
Address: Urban Ladder Home Decor Solutions Pvt Ltd,
1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors, n. ° 259 and 276,
Arrangement of Amarjyothi HBCS,
Domlur, Bengaluru-560 071, Karnataka, India
- Fully funded Wenner-Gren Foundation PhD Fellowships for African Students
- Simple Procedures to get an Indian Student Visa Fast
- Tel Aviv University Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Visiting Fellowships in Israel
- Next-Generation Social Sciences Doctoral Fellowships for African Countries
- 2019 LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
- EACVI Training Grants for International Students in Europe
- Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership Vacancy
- Banting Postdoctoral Annual Fellowships For Canadian and International Students.
- 2019 Swedish Institute Creative Force Grants Program
- Thorlabs Engineering Scholarship Programme in UK
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.