US Bank Scholarship is currently open to eligible students for the application. The US Bank believes that financial education is the key to your independence and peace of mind.
At the US Bank, Financial Genius provides tools and resources to help you make better financial decisions and create a better future for yourself and your family. The US Bank National Association is pleased to announce the US Bank Financial Genius 2022 Scholarship.
US Bank Scholarship Program is open to high school students or students currently enrolled in an eligible two-or four-year college/university in the US. The grand prize winner will receive a grant of $20,000 from the Bank. With additional prizes, there is also a $10,000 scholarship and three $5,000 scholarships.
Level/Field of Study
US Scholarship programs are open to high school students and undergraduates of accredited US universities/colleges.
The US Bank National Association offers commercial banks for individuals, businesses and institutions. Bancorp is a bank holding company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is the parent company of the US bank, the National Association, known as the US bank. It ranks 5th on the list of the largest banks in the United States.
The US Bank Scholarship Program is open to legal residents of the United States of America.
To be eligible for the US Bank Scholarship Program, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Eligible applicants are lawful residents of all 50 states of the United States (except FL and NY) and the District of Columbia (“United States”).
- The applicant must not be below 13 years of age.
- Applicants must be high school students or undergraduate students enrolled at a qualified American college or university by September 1, 2022.
- Candidates who are minors in their country of residence must request the consent of their parents or legal guardian.
- Employees, officers, directors of US Bank (“Sponsor”), BI WORLDWIDE (“Administrator”), EverFi, Inc., their respective affiliates and members, agents, advertising agencies, advertising agencies, individuals involved in the development, production or employment of employees distribute material for the promotion or realization (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Promotion Entities”), and immediate family members or persons living in the same household as persons belonging to one of the above categories are not eligible to participate or win the award.
Successful applicants of the US Bank Scholarships will receive:
- Grand Prize (1): a Scholarship benefit of $20,000. The prize is awarded directly to the winner’s US university/college where the winner is registered and must be paid for academic financial support and the winner’s qualifying fees (such as tuition fees, books, course material and fees) and/or a specific sponsor and university.
- Additional Awards (4): One $10,000 and three $53,000 scholarship fee are also available. The prize is awarded directly to the US College / Winner’s Winner where the winner is registered and must be paid for academic financial support and the winner’s qualifying fees (such as tuition fees, books, course material and fees). fees) and/or a specific sponsor and university.
- However, there is a limit of one (1) award per person.
No deadline has been given yet for the US Bank Scholarship 2022. However, the US Bank Financial Genius Scholarship Sweepstakes’s deadline falls in October.
How to Apply for the US Bank Scholarship
To apply for the US Bank Scholarship 2022, the applicant must submit an online application via the link provided below:
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.