Application for the latest VIT ACADEMIC Scholarship is ongoing!
Academic Scholarships are available for new students enrolling in the VIT BITS, MITS, or MBA programs. Eligible prospective VIT students can apply for this opportunity through the VTAC process.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this program- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
- Bachelor of Technology and Systems (BITS)
- Master of Technology and Systems (MITS)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Be an Australian citizen OR international student
- Be registered with VTAC
- Meet all course entry requirements
- Qualify for FEE-HELP OR be a full fee-paying student where a Tuition Fee shortfall exists
- Be a commencing student studying full-time in BITS, MITS or MBA programs with VIT.
- The primary selection criterion for an ACADEMIC scholarship will be the applicant’s ATAR score as determined by VTAC. Where two or more students’ ATAR scores are identical, a weighting will apply to English and Mathematics scores.
Number and Value of Scholarships
There are a total of up to 38 VIT Scholarships across the EQUITY and ACADEMIC streams:
- Women in Information Technology Scholarship – 1 x Full tuition fees (awarded for the full term of study)
- 1 x Full tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 2 x 50% tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 4 x 25% tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 30 x $3000 one-off bursary amount (payable after successful completion of a student’s 1st semester of full-time studies only)
- 75% tuition fee reduction for all eligible Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders.
An internal committee will determine the distribution of scholarships between the equity and academic streams.
How to apply for VIT ACADEMIC Scholarship
All applicants selecting VIT’s program through the VTAC process will be automatically considered for an Academic Scholarship.
VIT BITS, MITS, and MBA ACADEMIC Scholarship Conditions
As a recipient of the scholarship, you must:
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
VIT ACADEMIC Scholarship- Application Deadline
The closing date for this award application entry is not announced yet