If you are seeking to gain qualifications relating to the automobile market, there is good news for you. The Volkswagen bursary program offers financial assistance in addition to vacation work experience to talented people like you.
Volkswagen awards bursaries are usually open annually to college students who are in their second year or going into their second year. These students have to enroll in an institution of higher learning within South Africa.
About Volkswagen Bursaries
Volkswagen South Africa provides these programs to assist development via academic knowledge and skill. They are continually on the lookout for people with initiative and innovation, to help applicants attain their own dreams.
Actually, a service binding contract after graduation for a period equal to the tenure of the bursary will be made.
Furthermore, Volkswagen South Africa also has a Graduate Trainee Program and a VW Technician Trainee Program available for interested candidates.
They are looking for talented applicants who have an interest in the motor industry and wish to also improve their skills.
These trainee programs are for a period of 12 months. At the end of the training, you will join their workforce.
These programs aim at helping candidates with a degree in a range of fields to gain a solid foundation. With this knowledge, they are going to also have the ability to build a solid career.
The Technical Trainee Program will also cover P1 & P2 required for an Engineering Diploma. The graduate trainee program is for candidates who are in their final year of study although exceptions can be made for fresh graduates.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY
The fields of study available can be any of the following, depending on the current need of the company:
- Corporate Communications & PR
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Sales & Marketing
This Scholarship will take place in SOUTH AFRICA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Bursary is open to all South African students to study in any of the country’s universities.
The financial assistance program covers tuition fees, books, and accommodation. Upon graduation, students will be obliged for a service binding contract for a period of three years.
You may like to learn the simple tip of how to Apply and Win a Scholarship.
Volkswagen Bursary Eligibility Requirements
If you want to apply, you have to meet the following criteria;
- Must be South African citizens
- Provide a certified copy of your valid ID
- Provide proof of household income
- Full academic results
- Enrollment at an institute of higher learning
- You will be given preference if from a rural area
Also, take note of the following;
- After closing, A thorough review will be done and successful applications will be shortlisted.
- Successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- At the end of the interview, winners will be selected.
How Do I get Volkswagen Bursaries Application Form?
You can get the bursaries online application form from their website by clicking here: Bursary inquiries.
You have to submit your application online. Check back for updates in case the application page will be changed as the bursary is not ongoing.
Volkswagen Bursary Closing Date for 2022
Applications for this program are made available at the beginning of June and close in the middle of August. Check on a regular on their site for any opportunities that may interest you.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- General Academic Scholarships for Undergraduate International Students in USA
- MIB Enrolment Award at Monash South Africa
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS -APPLY NOW
- Shoprite Bursaries in South Africa
- ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduate in Performing Arts, South Africa
- CCB Welfare and Scholarship Scheme Online Application, India
- DAAD Development-Related Courses Postgraduate Scholarship– Germany
- 2022 Ecobank Graduate Trainee Program for International Students in Nigeria
- Sasol Bursary in South Africa 2022
- Stanbic IBTC Group Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerians
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.