|NET WORTH||$200 MILLION|
|Real Name||Benjamin Edward Meara Stiller|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1965|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment|
|Career||Stand-up comedy, actor, filmmaker|
|Country/State of origin||USA/New York City|
Ben Stiller has a net worth of $200 million.
Benjamin Edward Meara Stiller is an American actor, comedian, and filmmaker. He is the son of veteran comedians and actors Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara. After beginning his acting career with a play, Stiller wrote several mockumentaries and was offered his own show, The Ben Stiller Show, which he produced and hosted for thirteen episodes. He began acting in films after previously appearing on television; he made his directorial debut with Reality Bites.
On November 30, 1965, he was born Benjamin Edward Stiller, the son of two famous actors, Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara. Ben has stated numerous times that he was “born for a career in show business.” Stiller began his career as a writer, director, and actor in various “mockumentaries” (spoofs of documentaries). He has written, starred in, directed, or produced over 50 films to date. As an actor, his films have grossed over $6.4 billion at the global box office.
Ben Stiller was born in New York City on November 30, 1965. Stiller is the second child of Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara, both famous comedians. He grew up on Manhattan’s Upper West Side and attended the University of California, Los Angeles, but only stayed for 9 months.
Stiller made his big-screen debut two years later in ‘Fresh Horses,’ co-starring with Brat Pack. He described the backstage atmosphere as “very negative,” and after only five weeks as an SNL writer, he left for Los Angeles.
Early in his career, he wrote for Saturday Night Live and created The Ben Stiller Show, which was short-lived. After directing and starring in several films, he rose to prominence with the 1998 gross-out comedy There’s Something About Mary.
In 1985, Stiller made his Broadway debut in a revival of The House of Blue Leaves. Stiller made his big-screen debut two years later in Fresh Horses, alongside aging Brat Pack members Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy. The fact that the film was a flop didn’t bother Stiller, who went on to work as a writer for the sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live in 1989. (SNL).
Stiller collaborated with Owen Wilson on an update of the classic TV action comedy Starsky & Hutch in 2004 and played Vince Vaughn’s nemesis in the comic spoof Dodgeball. He also co-starred in the romantic comedy Along Came Polly with Jennifer Aniston.
Stiller directed and starred in Tropic Thunder (2008) and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013), both of which received mixed reviews. During this time, he also appeared in the comedy caper Tower Heist (2011) with Eddie Murphy, and reunited with Vaughn for The Watch (2012). The comedian then prepared to reprise one of his most famous roles in Zoolander 2, which is set to be released in 2016.
Stiller married his actress wife Christine Taylor in May 2000. Taylor was best known for her role as Marcia Brady in The Brady Bunch Movie (1995) and later starred in Zoolander. They are the parents of two children.
Ben Stiller owns a number of properties all over the world. His assets in terms of a luxurious lifestyle are as follows:
- In 2011, the actor sold his Los Angeles home to another famous actor, Jason Statham, for $7.3 million.
- In 2010, the actor purchased a $10 million New York City condo.
- Ben and his wife own a 14-acre blufftop property in Hawaii that they purchased in 2002 for $8.5 million.
- They also have a 33-acre estate in Chappaqua.
- He also owns a Jaguar XJ worth $122,700. The car has a 2993 cc diesel engine, as well as LED headlights and taillights.
- He owns a Maserati Quattroporte, a luxury sports car that cost him $105,000.
- He also owns a Fiat 500X for $29,745 with a 1.4-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine and a six-speed manual transmission.
Awards & Achievements
Ben Stiller has also bagged a few awards during the course of his life. The bunch of them are-
- Emmy Award for “Outstanding Writing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Program” (1993)
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Hissy Fit: Film (2002)
- MTV Movie Awards’ MTV Generation Award, BAFTA Award for for Excellence in Comedy (2011)
- Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actor (2015)
- He has won many awards for his work including an Emmy for Best Writer of a TV Show, The Ben Stiller Show, several MTV Movie Awards, and a Teen Choice Award.
His most popular quotes are-
- “I’m just not a naturally cheery person. I’m naturally moody. I know that from people who spend a lot of time with me. People who spend a lot of time with me may not wish to spend a lot more time with me.” – Ben Stiller
- “I was staying on Eric Schaeffer’s couch in New York, and he said, “I’ve got this movie. Can you do five days on it?” And I was like, “Yeah, anything. Twenty-four hours times five is 120 hours. Oh, great, I’ll fill 120 hours of my life with something.” So I did that and it was fun, and then I did Flirting with Disaster.” – Ben Stiller
- “When I didn’t have a family, I was much more of a workaholic. I still like to work, but I also want to be home with them. As you get older, you realize you need balance. If it’s not fun, what’s the point?”
On July 2, 2018, Ben Stiller was named UNHCR’s Goodwill Ambassador. In 2010, he established The Stiller Foundation, a non-profit charity foundation. The foundation helps children, particularly in Haiti, by providing educational opportunities. Stiller also has launched various fundraiser events for his foundation, such as the Celebrity Charity Dodgeball game, Celebrity Escape Room, and an Art Auction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Ben Stiller?
Ben Stiller is a well-known American actor, comedian, and producer known for films such as ‘There’s Something About Mary,’ ‘Zoolander,’ and ‘Meet the Parents.’
What is Ben Stiller's age?
Ben will be 57 years old in 2022. He was born in New York, USA, on November 30, 1965.
What is Ben Stiller’s height?
Ben stands at 5 feet and 6 inches (1.68m) and appears to be quite tall in stature if his photos are any indication of his surroundings.
Does Ben Stiller have a wife?
Yes. Stiller married his actress wife Christine Taylor in May 2000. Taylor was best known for her role as Marcia Brady in The Brady Bunch Movie (1995) and later starred in Zoolander. They are the parents of two children.
What is Ben Stiller's net worth?
As of 2020, Ben’s net worth is estimated to be $200 million, which includes his assets, money, and income. His main source of income is his work as a TV personality.
Where does Ben call home?
Ben has not disclosed his exact residence address for security reasons.
popularbio.com– Ben Stiller
networthdetails.com – Ben Stiller Net Worth
bornrich.com – Ben Stiller
xyz.ng– Ben Stiller age, net worth, family, career, cars
celebdoko.com– Ben Stiller, networth biography