“Save for the rainy days” is one of the popular Financial Planning Quotes that you must have heard at a certain point in your life. This inspiring financial planning quote simply means reserving something, especially money for unforeseen circumstances, difficulties, or trouble that might arise in the future.
The future is filled with uncertainties, spending every penny you earn can be very disastrous, especially when you’re taken unawares by future events, this is why you should critically evaluate your financial status and plan accordingly.
Financial Planning is simply a way of knowing how much to spend and invest after getting your money. Most people might ask why they need to make financial planning part of their lives especially when they don’t earn much.
I hate to break to this to you, but financial planning is not for the wealthy alone but for everyone, how else do you want to multiply your wealth or get rich if you don’t invest wisely?
So to keep you motivated, I’ve compiled a list of the best 40 Financial quotes, read through it and get inspired to do more with your finances.
What is Financial Planning?
According to Wikipedia, Financial Planning is the task of determining how a business will afford to achieve its strategic goals and objectives. The financial plan process describes each of the activities, resources, equipment, and materials that are needed to achieve these objectives as well as the time frame involved.
A good financial planning strategy should include details like your cash inflow and outflow, assets, liabilities, debts, investments, insurance, etc.
Financial Planning is also the process of determining your current financial position, long-term future goals and the policies put in place to achieve your set goals. It is also a carefully strategized plan directed toward evaluating your current cash flow, spending habits, and your future goals.
Benefits of financial planning.
These are the benefits of financial planning and quotes
- Financial Planning helps in making and attaining specific, measurable, actionable, realistic, and timely goals.
- Financial Planning elevates your standard of living
- It provides insurance against future occurrences.
- It is a good way of evaluating how you spent your money
- Financial Planning helps you in making the best decision for yourself and your business.
- Financial Planning is a structured and organized way of spending your money.
- It also serves as a measure for evaluating your financial performance.
Below we will list the inspiring financial planning quotes.
What are financial planning quotes?
Financial Planning Quotes are wise sayings that serve as a source of motivation on financial issues.
Why do you need Financial Planning Quotes?
1. Financial Planning Quotes serve as motivation, especially on days you feel like letting go.
2. They inspire you to aspire to do more in terms of your finances and future goals
3. They also boost you to attain more than you can ever imagine.
4. Financial Planning Quotes remembers you about what you should be doing right about your future and finances
40 Best Inspiring Financial Planning Quotes
Below is a list of 40 Best Financial Planning quotes to keep you going.
1. If your outgo exceeds your income, your upkeep becomes your downfall. Jim Rohn
2. Choosing a financial planner is as important as choosing a doctor or lawyer, it’s a very personal relationship, you want a planner who puts your needs and interest first. Financial Planning Association
3. Learn from your past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control now. Denis Waitley
4. Think ahead, don’t let day-to-day operations drive out planning. Donald Rumsfeld
5. Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff, it’s learning to live on less than you make so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this. Dave Ramsey
6. Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success. Pablo Picasso
7. If your only goal is to become rich, you’ll never achieve it. John D. Rockefeller
8. The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them. Denis Waitley
9. An investor’s worst enemy is not the stock market but his own emotions. Transamerica
10. To achieve what 1% of the population has, Financial Freedom, you must be willing to do what only 1% dare to do, with hard work and perseverance of the highest order. Manoj Arora
11. I believe that the biggest mistake that most people make when it comes to their retirement is they do not plan for it. They take the same route as Alice in the story from “Alice in Wonderland,” in which the cat tells Alice that surely she will get somewhere as long as she walks long enough. It may not be exactly where you wanted to get to, but you certainly get somewhere. Mark Singer
12. Financial planning and discipline are key to one’s financial freedom. Kishorkumar Bapalli
13. Only you can stop you from achieving your dreams. David Angway
14. Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is potential! Impossible is temporary and nothing. Muhammad Ali
15. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. Tony Robbins
16. Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought. Napoleon Hills
17. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end. Seneca
18. What you’re thinking is what you’re becoming. Muhammad Ali
19. I don’t focus on what I’m up against, I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest. Venus Williams
20. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Robert Collier
21. When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps. Confucius
22. Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston S. Churchill
23. It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage; that we move on to better things. Theodore Roosevelt
24. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas Edison
25. Don’t let your learning lead to knowledge. Let your learning lead to action. Jim Rohn
26. You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks. Winston Churchill
27. The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it. Moliere
28. You have to set goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential. Steve Garvey
29. A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill
30. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. Frances of Assisi
Other Inspiring Financial Planning Quotes
31. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. Henry Ford
32. Remember, buying something is not the problem. The problem comes when we believe, for that moment, that the object we’re buying is going to make us happy. Celso Cukierkorn
33. Financial fitness is not a pipe dream or a state of mind it’s a reality if you are willing to pursue it and embrace it. Will Robinson
34. Most people don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan. John L. Beckley
35. Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it. Alan Lakein
36. Know what you own and know why you own it. Peter Lynch
37. It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for. Robert Kiyosaki
38. Wealth is not about having a lot of money, it’s about having a lot of opinions. Chris Rock
39. No one’s ever achieved financial fitness with a January resolution that’s abandoned by February. Suze Orman
40. On Earning: Never depend on a single income, make the investment to create a second source.
Spending: If you buy things you don’t need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
On Saving: Don’t save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
On Taking Risk: Never test the depth of a river with both feet.
Investment: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
On Expectations: Honesty is a very expensive gift, don’t expect it from cheap people.
Financial planning is something each of us should endeavor to do, you need to always save, invest, have an insurance plan, etc. because the future is uncertain, you might be wealthy today and tomorrow it’s all gone, now imagine you never got to save or invest, think of the outcome.
Financial planning might look tasking especially when you earn less, but how do you plan to earn more? Investment might be risky but the future is also risky. One step at a time will lead you to attain your set goals.
I hope these financial planning quotes serve as a source of motivation and inspiration.
- 50 Powerful And Motivational Jack Ma Quotes Of All Time| 2022
- 43 Powerful Quotes About Bravery and Courage in 2022
- 80 Powerful Florence Nightingale Quotes About Nursing & Life (2022)
- 40 Motivational Quotes About Not Giving Excuses
- 41 Quotes About Having an Inner Peace of Mind
- 50 Inspirational Quotes About Life And Struggles In 2022