A document prepared with unique and stylish fonts will attract viewers. This can boost the visual score of the content. A high visual score can attract more viewers to the document.
There are several types of free fonts available for download. In an industry with many fonts for phone users, our update today shall make available the 15 best free font apps for iPhone this 2022.
We understand the need to have really nice fonts, especially for creatives and content creators. There are a whole lot of them.
But, in order to help you make a definite right choice, we shall be listing the 15 best font apps for iPhone free.
Fonts remain a great way to attract attention and views while bringing your creativity to life.
15 Best Free Font Apps for iPhone
Our list was culled from user experiences, industry reviews, and expert recommendations. We also believe it will help you make a choice from the pool of apps in the market.
You can showcase your creativity and enhance your iPhone experience with Fontix – Fonts & Keyboard app. It has a rich collection of aesthetic fonts and various keyboard themes.
In addition to fonts, Fontix also offers a wide variety of text emojis that you can send to multiple social media platforms. Additionally, the keyboard background themes offered by Fontix make typing more fun.
- You can use fonts on multiple social platforms, such as Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger, Viber, and Snapchat, among others.
- Color keyboard themes are included.
- Simple, easy-to-use interface with instructions.
2. Fonts Keyboard +
Fonts Keyboard + is the next best free fonts app for iPhone on our list, offering a clean and intuitive user interface that simplifies selecting font styles and keyboard themes. New font styles are added regularly, too.
- Font styles are updated frequently.
- Dark keyboard theme.
- A large collection of font styles.
3. Fonts – Cool Keyboard Changer
It is the next generation of text-based keyboard changers, featuring eye-catching and stylish typefaces so you can boost social media engagement.
The Fonts app is compatible with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and many other apps.
- The creation of stylish typefaces.
- Regular updating of premium fonts.
- A simple keyboard with a dark theme.
You can read this: 10 Best Drawing Apps for Chromebook in 2022
4. Fancy Text Symbols
Fancy text symbols have over 120 unique font styles, which allows you to personalize your social media profiles with stylish and creative font styles.
Additionally, you can choose from more than 250 custom-made messages.
- Over 1400 characters available.
- You can create a sophisticated, distinct, and flashy name using this cool generator with 120+ font styles.
5. Keyboard Fonts Cool Fonts
Cool Fonts for Keyboard is next on the list of best apps for fonts on iPhone. The app is compatible with messaging platforms, such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and Whatsapp.
You can use this app to make your social media profiles and posts more interesting by using cute fonts.
- It is easy to use and has a simple user interface.
- There are several font styles to choose from.
- You can copy and paste text easily.
6. Fonts for iPhone and Keyboards
Using this cool font app for your iPhone, you can change the font of your keyboard and make your Instagram bio look unique and alluring.
This awesome font app for iPhone lets you add fancy fonts to your Instagram bio. Additionally, the app provides a wide variety of symbols and emojis that can be used with your messages.
- You can highlight your social media profile with fancy fonts.
- It is compatible with most texting apps.
- A large collection of cool fonts and emojis.
7. Stylish Text Fonts
With its gorgeous Unicode text style library, Stylish Text-Fonts Keyboard lets you highlight specific terms in messages.
With 110 cool text styles and 15 different number styles, you can send texts to anyone on Instagram, Snapchat, or WhatsApp.
- More than 110 amazing text styles and more than 15 number styles.
- 60 intricate art styles.
- A stylish keyboard with text styles.
8. Font Changer
A great font and keyboard app for the iPhone, Font Changer offers more than 150 font styles and a broad range of keyboard themes.
The App’s interface is flexible and user-friendly and it works well with just about any application. You can also add kaomoji to your messages with Font Changer.
- A collection of 100+ cool keyboard themes.
- 150+ stylish text fonts.
- The ability to share GIFs directly from the keyboard.
9. Fonts for You
With the Fonts for You app, you can choose from 100 unique and stylish fonts, including cursive, gothic, bold, italic, upside down, and many more.
The app integrates smoothly with most social platforms, including Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Snap Chat. In addition, there are different color keyboard themes in the app.
- There are over 100 font styles, such as cursive, Gothic, bold, and more!
- The keyboard themes are customizable: cool blue, red, coral, and more.
- There are many symbols and emojis included.
10. Font App – Cool Fonts Keyboard
We selected Font App as one of the best font apps for iPhone because of its beautiful font styles and keyboard themes.
With more than 150 font styles and 180 keyboard themes, this app offers you a great typing experience.
- Hundreds of fonts & 180+ keyboard themes.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Fonts work with any program.
11. AnyFont App
AnyFont differs from the other apps mentioned previously in the list since it is incompatible with messaging apps such as Messenger, Twitter, etc.
Anyone can use it in Word, PowerPoint, Pages, Excel, Numbers, Keynote, etc.
- Font bundle with over 1000 fonts.
- Easy-to-use interface with introductory tutorials.
- Install multiple or single fonts.
As a result of its good user rating, the Fonteer application is useful for a wide number of people.
It allows you to use the same font style on iPad and iPhone devices. You can use unlimited fonts by purchasing this application for a single time.
- Ability to organize multiple font styles with ease.
- Accessibility to Google font easily.
- Compatible with almost all types of applications
13. Font Diner
Graphic designers of all levels can use the Font Diner app to create content and designs of all sizes. The Font diner app can provide attractive free fonts as well as outstanding paid font styles.
The Font Diner app is one of the few-to-none iOS and iPadOS apps that offer high-quality, retro-style fonts for creative projects.
Font Diner features more than 400 original typefaces intended for graphic designers at all levels.
- Compatibility with multiple devices (iPhone, iPad)
- Compatible with designs of varying sizes Ease of installation.
- Ability to integrate with an expert community of typographers.
You can use iFont to install new fonts in formats such as TTF, TTC, and OTF. You can also add compressed files via ZIP for use with programs such as Pages, Keynote, Microsoft Word, and any other app that supports these formats.
iFont has an array of cool features, such as enabling users to install, compare, preview, and review typefaces and review individual fonts.
iFont can also download and install fonts from the Google Fonts library, Dafont, and other custom sources.
- Wide variety of cool features
- Can add compressed files.
- TTF,TTC, and OTF font formats.
Using this mobile app, you will be able to see all the fonts available on your mobile device. The prepared list of fonts will include each font included in each family, along with a summary of the available fonts.
Known for its superior abilities, WhatTheFont is a great font application, which can copy and use font styles from other applications. You can get help from this tool to use other font applications.
- Learn the names of fonts Fast.
- Easy to use Superior AI interface.
- Can identify fonts from images
Also, check this: 15 Best Book Apps For iPhone | 2022
How to Choose the Perfect Font App
Font plays a critical role in your choice of the user interface, icon design, or choice of imagery within an app because texts make up 95 percent of all digital communication. A good number of things come into consideration while choosing the best font app for iPhone.
An app’s typography directly affects its usability. If the content is hard to read, menu options obscure, or the purpose of buttons is unclear, usability suffers drastically. And all these decisions must be made with a small screen in mind.
#1. User Friendliness
If a font app should be less effective in other areas, it should not be user-friendliness. User-friendliness refers to how often do ads pop up, does it hang the device, bugs, among many other things.
Therefore, while choosing a free font app for iPhone, don’t make the mistake of not ensuring it will not frustrate your creative efforts.
Some of the Apps need you to sign up before using them. Apart from that, users should also read the terms of service to know the extent to which the app interferes with their personal data.
Many of the font apps for the iPhone are free. However, there are some of them that need a fee to use. Especially, if you want to access their advanced features. While some are quite affordable it is also essential you look up your budget and the need before opting for a paid iPhone font.
Reviews are very important because it gives you a close look at the experience of current or former users of the app. You can decide how fitting the app is to you through the experiences of others.
Your social media profile is better when you use stylish fonts. Text font apps on your iPhone will enhance your typing experience.
If you are looking for different fonts for your social media profile, check out this list of the 15 best free font apps for iPhone.
We hope that this review will assist you in choosing a fonts app for your iPhone.
Subscribe to our newsletter here for subsequent updates.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The App Store app lets you download fonts and use them in your iPhone documents.
Open an app that includes fonts after downloading them from the App Store, and the fonts will be installed. To manage installed fonts, go to Settings > General, then tap Fonts.
The San Francisco system font is used by iOS for Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic alphabets, and by a variety of typefaces for other scripts.
There have been relatively few fonts added to the App Store so far, but Adobe has now established the first one-stop shop for iOS fonts with its Creative Cloud app, which offers 1300 free fonts to anyone with a Creative Cloud account.
It is Adobe Creative Cloud. After installing, you can choose the Fonts tab at the bottom of the screen to download new fonts directly to your iPhone or iPad, and they will be available to apps that support them in iOS 13 and iOS 14.
- 11 Best Free Font Apps for iPhone in 2022 – www.applavia.com
- Top 14 Amazing Free Font Application for iPhone – techidology.com
- Best Font Apps for iPhone and iPad – digitaltrends.com