|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Age||56 years old|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1965|
|Country/State of Origin||Washington, D.C., United States|
Leonard Ellerbe is a renowned CEO of Mayweather Productions and he has a net worth of about $10 million.
Due to his sudden success, there has been much estimation regarding Leonard Ellerbe net worth and salary from many online sources.
Considering that Floyd Mayweather is widely regarded as one of the richest athletes in the world, Leo Mayweather’s position as Chief Executive Officer and financial manager of Mayweather Promotions ensures he earns a comfortable living.
Born in 1965, Leonard Ellerbe grew up a poor bo in Washington, D.C. He is Floyd Mayweather’s Financial Manager. According to him, fighters now keep more of their bout revenues than they did in the past.
He met with the Mayweather family in Las Vegas, Nevada, and arranged for Mayweather to appear on Dancing with the stars and WWE programs.
Gervonta Davis and Jessie Vargas are also part of Mayweather Productions.
Leo is of African–American descent and was born in the X generation. He grew up in a low-income family in Washington, D.C.
His parents worked for a living to support the family. His father was a car washer while his mother cleaned homes. Life was hard for the family, especially for Leonard and his younger brother Aaron Ellerbe.
He attended Mount Si High School and then the University of the District of Columbia for his post-secondary studies.
Leonard was a boxer before meeting Floyd Mayweather and became Floyd Mayweather Jr’s financial manager. He met the famous boxer in Las Vegas in a boxing match, but Floyd was a controversial pro and Leonard was a novice.
As friends and associates, Leonard helped Floyd gain fame, and he improved his financial security by having Floyd appear on various TV shows. Taking part in WWE and Dancing with the Stars helped Floyd Mayweather gain global fame.
Two men whose goals were to focus on their careers and become financially independent found Mayweather Promotions in 2007. Mayweather Promotions has made Floyd Mayweather a global celebrity.
Leonard Ellerbe is the CEO of Mayweather Promotions, demonstrating his entrepreneurship skills.
Formerly, he was married to Thatcher Mavis and they had two children together. Now, he is married to Shatcher Sav and they both have a son and a daughter together.
So far, little to nothing is known about his private life as he has successfully kept news of how he met his current wife away.
Awards & Achievements
Below are some honors he has to his name
- 2001: HBO Boxing
- 2007: CEO Mayweather Promotions
- 2007: Sky Sports World Championships
- 2016: Shadow League Awards
These are Leonard Ellerbe’s favorite quotes.
- ”That’s the beauty of being in the driver’s seat. We’ve got options”.
- ”He’ll probably kill me for talking about it because he doesn’t like to talk about that. He just likes to do that kind of thing because it’s the right thing to do”.
- “This fight will not only elevate the sport but it will bring in the casual fan to the sport and that’s a great thing.
- “There’s no doubt it’s going to be a great fight. I’m really excited. I can see firsthand the day-to-day preparation that Floyd puts in and he’s working just as hard as ever. The fans are going to get a great fight that night.
- “Floyd Mayweather is the highest-paid athlete in all the sports and he is a boxer.
From Leonard’s early life and background, it is obvious he didn’t have it easy from the start. But with hard work and determination, he got to the level he is right now.
- Fred Warner Net Worth 2022 | Biography, Income, Career, Cars
- Jason Statham Net Worth 2022 | Biography, Income, Career, Cars
- Idris Elba Net Worth 2022 | Biography, Income, Career, Cars
- Heidi Klum Net Worth 2022 | Biography, Income, Career, Cars
- Pauly Shore Net Worth 2022 | Biography, Income, Career, Cars