“New Beginnings” vary according to the different phases of peoples’ lives. It can mean different things to different people but with only one purpose, which is to start afresh, to begin anew, or start all over again.
New beginnings help to get one to his/her feet especially when such a person has been down for so long.
However, when a person decides to start anew, the hope of getting the results that the new beginnings encompass makes such a person excited.
But the reality is, as exciting as the new beginnings can be, they can also be very challenging. New beginnings can be equated to forming new habits, forming new thoughts.
And of course, good habits are harder to get used to than bad habits. Before a person can go through new beginnings, he or she must be willing to be determined and strong-willed with adequate perseverance.
Determination entails acknowledging where you are, knowing where you want to be, and keeping the interest in filling the gap between the current situation and the want-to-be situation.
Being strong-willed has to do with continuing in the process of new beginnings even when you don’t feel like it.
Because in the long run, you will feel like you should give up. When you’re able to lay your feelings aside, your strong willingness comes in.
Perseverance is your ability to stay in the process of new beginnings when difficulty happens.
Just as it entails, “a new beginning,” you are not used to it, you’re just starting afresh, definitely, your body and mind will not be in total conformity to it.
By persevering, you will be able to bring your mind and body to work together with you on the journey of new beginnings.
You might ask…..
Why Do I Need Quotes about New Beginnings?
Quotes are important especially when you feel like giving up. Sometimes in life, in the process of hoping for a change, things might not seem like it.
This means that after a day or two or months of doing the so-called habits, you might not feel like any positive thing is happening, you might not get any positive feedback or response.
The essence of quotes is to keep you on track. Reading daily quotes has a way of helping you believe that you can achieve it.
Moreso, it has a way of helping you know that people have gone through hard situations and they made it out in one piece.
New Quotes About New Beginnings
Below are 47 new quotes about new beginnings in 2021 to stay motivated:
1. No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.
– Jack Kornfield
2. Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.
3. I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written.
4. In order to be successful in the new year, stay focused, develop a positive attitude and be passionate about your dreams.
5. Enter this new year with gratitude for this new chance to create your dreams.
6. To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
7. Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret, or fear.
8. You are never too old to reinvent yourself.
9. Celebrate what you want to see more of.
10. You’ll never get bored when you try something new. There’s really no limit to what you can do.
11. Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.
12. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
13. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
-George Eliot Quotes
14. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.
15. Life’s not about expecting, hoping, and wishing, it’s about doing, being, and becoming.
– Mike Dooley
16. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
17. Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
18. The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.
19. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.
20. Strength shows not only in the ability to persist but the ability to start over.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
21. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
22. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
-Luther King, Jr.
23. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
24. Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.
25. Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.
26. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
27. Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose – not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember.
28. Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.
29. Let’s forget the baggage of the past and make a new beginning.
30. Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.
-— Catherine Pulsifer
31.Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.
32. No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.
33. Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy.
— Sarah Ban Breathnach
34. Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.
-Daphne Rose Kingma
35. Starting over is an acceptance of a past we can’t change, an unrelenting conviction that the future can be different, and the stubborn wisdom to use the past to make the future what the past was not.
-Craig D. Lounsbrough
35. Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.
36. Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.
37. Sometimes we can only find our true direction when we let the wind of change carry us.
38. The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.
39. We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.
40. It’s a wise man who understands that every day is a new beginning, because boy, how many mistakes do you make in a day? I don’t know about you, but I make plenty. You can’t turn the clock back, so you have to look ahead.
41. The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
42. Whatever wrong turns you’ve taken in life you can always start over and find your way back to happiness.
43. Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.
44. We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated. It may even be necessary to encounter defeat so that we can know who we are.
45. You are not supposed to be happy all the time. Life hurts and it’s hard. Not because you’re doing it wrong, but because it hurts everybody. Don’t avoid the pain. You need it. It’s meant for you. Be still with it, let it come, let it go, let it leave you with the fuel you’ll burn to get your work done on this earth.
-Glennon Doyle Melton
46. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.
47. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited about what could go right.
New beginnings are a sure way to start a new life. The willingness to persevere surely goes a long way.