The Western Sydney University is proud to announce Its Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships commencing in 2019. These scholarships are available for international students.
There are Fully funded scholarships available to international students to study anywhere in the world but the Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships is a partial scholarship available to international students this also reduce the cost of study.
The Western Sydney University has been named one of the world’s top 400 universities in the prestigious Shanghai Ranking’s Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Vice-chancellor’s academic excellence scholarship is available for international students.
Western Sydney University, formerly the University of Western Sydney, is an Australian multi-campus university in the Greater Western region of Sydney. It is a provider of undergraduate, postgraduate and higher research degrees with campuses in Bankstown, Blacktown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Parramatta, and Penrith. as earlier stated It ranked in the top 400 in the world in the 2014 QS World University Rankings and 19th in Australia in 2015.
What You Need To Know About The Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships
International students are required to have genuine access to sufficient funds while studying in Australia thus you need to know about this scholarship.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme. The is open for Any CRICOS registered undergraduate degree (does not apply to the Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery).
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia. As an international student that wants to study in Australia you need to know Top 7 Guidelines for Getting a Student Visa in Every country.
This scholarship is open to International students that want to pursue an undergraduate degree in Australia.
Fifty per cent of tuition fees per annum up to a maximum three year.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with the study.
Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships Eligibility
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa. (Subclass 500)
- Commence a new course of study in 2019.
- Have received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University.
- Have met all admission requirements and accepted admission offer by acceptance deadline.
- Has met the academic requirement for scholarship as listed below.
- Had achieved a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent in higher secondary studies.
- Not be granted more than 80 credit points advanced standing.
Applicants are not eligible if they:
- Are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- Are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University.
- Are currently enrolled at Western Sydney University and apply for a scholarship for their existing course of study.
- Do not accept the scholarship by the closing date.
- Are applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus.
- Have been awarded another scholarship by the University or another organisation that covers the cost of the tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply For The Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships
No application is necessary. All new applications will be automatically considered for a scholarship. Short-listing will be carried out by a panel of officers from the University. Applicants will be ranked based on the selection criteria and the panel’s review. No separate scholarship application will be required.
Finalists will be notified via email by the University and will be requested to provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career.