WeThinkCode Bursaries in South Africa 2022 are available for South African students. Most of the Bursaries for South Africans are fully funded that covers the whole study year. Read through for eligibility and requirements for the WeThinkCode Bursaries Application.
World scholarship forum being the best scholarship/bursary portal has taken it upon itself to provide to you all Bursaries in South African for local and international studies and this is one of them. Always check our site for the latest information regarding Bursaries 2022 in South Africa.
We love you and will always be at your service, remember to use the comment box for any information you do not understand regarding this South African bursary.
About WeThinkCode Bursaries
The demand for programmers is on the increase in recent times, it is not just about the knowledge but the satisfaction that comes from knowing that you can create whatever you think, it is in this light that young Africans are been invited to apply for the WeThinkCode Bursaries,2 years Leadership Coding program
WeThinkCode_ is a revolutionary coding academy in Johannesburg. It is a tuition-free course that is 100% sponsored by companies looking for world-class computer programming skills. It is open to all. To apply, you don’t need matric or any other diploma, you only need the problem-solving mind of a computer.
Level/Field of Study
Anyone between the age of 17 and 35, who are able to study full-time for two years at the campus in South Africa.
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
The training is hosted and taken in South Africa.
You can check other African opportunities
The scholarship is available to all African countries.
You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates. A must-read if you want to win this award: 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship
It is a tuition-free course that is 100% sponsored by companies looking for world-class computer programming skills. It is open to all.
Eligibility for WeThinkCode Bursaries 2022
- Anyone between the age of 17 and 35, who are able to study full-time for two years at the campus in South Africa.
- No prior education or coding experience is required.
- If you are not South African, you are responsible for obtaining the required visa at your own cost.
- Time Commitment: Due to the intensity and structure of the curriculum, students are required to be present for 8-10 hours per day.
How to Apply for WeThinkCode Bursaries 2022
No previous education or coding experience is required. If you are between 17 and 35 years old, simply complete our online application to find out if you have the potential to become a world-class software engineer.
- Step_ Two
If you pass our online application, we believe you have the potential to become a rock-star software engineer, and you will be invited to attend our 4-week selection Bootcamp. Here you will be assessed on your attitude, resilience, and your ability to solve problems.
- Step_ Three
The 2-year adventure
Top candidates from the Bootcamp will be selected to join WeThinkCode_ for a full-time two-year training course, during which you will learn how to use coding as a tool to solve problems in the digital world. Students will work in various different languages, and you will be challenged to learn continuously.
- Step_ Four
Jump-start your career
WeThinkCode_ students will have the opportunity to complete paid internships with top Corporates, gaining valuable work experience.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will furthermore have a job opportunity with one of these Corporate Sponsors.
WeThinkCode Bursaries Application Deadline
The application for wethinkcode is currently ongoing. Please visit the website for further updates.
- Sappi Bursary for South African Students in UK,
- Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academic Scholarship for Girls 2022
- Erasmus+ MOBILE+3 Scholarships
- South African Journalists SADC Media Awards Competition
- National Research Foundation Grant Bursaries Call, [Updated]
- South Africa Digital Health Accelerator Program for Digital Health Startups
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa,
- GAST Bursary in South Africa 2022
- Mazars Bursary in South Africa 2022
- Stanlib Bursary for South Africa students 2022
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.