The Women in Innovation (WiIN) program is designed to increase the success of women in science careers in Africa.
WiIN will do this by offering young women one week’s free training in Kigali to help them go from student to professional.
Through the WiIN program, female university graduates will have the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, build professional networks, and learn practical tools for pursuing, obtaining, and thriving in a career in a STEM-related field. The comprehensive week-long program targets recent university graduates as they transition from student to professional.
The pilot WiIN program will take place in Kigali, Rwanda in June 2017 and aims to reach 1000 female college graduates. This program is presented by Johnson & Johnson Innovation LLC at no charge to participants as part of the company’s strong global commitment to increase the number of women in science and technology careers.
- The program is open to female participants who have completed a bachelor or undergraduate university degree by June 2017.
- Be a national or permanent resident of Rwanda.
- Availability to attend the entire week-long program (Monday – Friday) during one of four sessions between June 5 – June 30, 2017.
- Be able to arrange own travel/accommodation to Kigali and be able to arrange transport to/from conference venue (central Kigali).
- Have a positive attitude and desire to pursue a STEM-related career.
How to apply
1. First, you must sign up to create account on the official website.
2. After you sign up, check for an email from us and follow the instructions. You should receive the email within a couple of minutes. Make sure to type your email correctly!
3. When you have an account, you can directly Sign In with your email address and personal password.
Estimated time require to complete the application: 15 minutes.
NEW application deadline: 10 May 2017, 23:59 Kigali time
For more informations and application,visit Official website