When someone is struggling with a problem or feeling down, it can be helpful to know that they are not alone. These quotes about loneliness and isolation remind us that we all feel lonely sometimes and that we are not alone in our feelings.
The quotes also offer words of encouragement, reminding us that we can get through tough times and that there is hope for the future.
You Are Not Alone Quotes
1. “You are not alone and this is not the end of your story.”
2. “I am not alone even in solitude.” ― Debasish Mridha
3. ”Friends let you know that you are not alone on the road of life.”
3. “Life is slippery. Here, take my hand.” ― H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
4. “Do not feel lonely; the entire universe is inside you.” ― Jalaluddin Rumi
5. “I want you to know that you are not alone in your being alone.” ― Stephen Fry
6. “Friendship is the comfort of knowing that even when you feel alone. You aren’t.”
7. “You are blessed, You are great. You are not alone. You are powerful.” ― Amit Ray
8. “You are not alone. You are seen. I am with you. You are not alone.” ― Shonda Rhimes
9. “If you’re going through a dark period, remember that you’re not alone.” ― Demi Lovato
10. “You are not alone. I am here with you. Though we’re far apart. You’re always in my heart.”
11. “You exist. You are real. You are right. You are capable. You are valuable. You are not alone.”
12. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” ― Helen Keller
13. “You are not alone. Everyone has problems. Some people are just better at hiding them at others.”
14. “You are not alone in your quest to be who you want and have what you want.” ― Chris Prentiss
15. “Never say you are alone, for you are not alone, your God and your genius are within.” ― Epictetus
16. “If you’re struggling tonight, please know that you’re not alone. You matter very much. Don’t give up.”
17. “When i was alone. I looked to the sky. When i looked to the sky. I wasn’t alone.” ― Abdul Bari Khalil
18. ”You are not alone in this. But no one can move the mountains for you. Only you can control your future.”
19. “Knowing that you’re not alone really does make all the difference in the world.” ― Normani Hamilton
20. “If you are ever sad and think that life is hard, remember that you are not alone…” ― Abbas Kazerooni
21. “Connecting with others is rewarding; it makes us feel like we’re not alone in the world.” ― Jonah Berger
22. “Little dove, tread carefully in your dreams. You are not alone in them. Others seek them too.” ― H.S. Crow
23. “You are not alone. God understands what you’re going through and has promised to be with you in every trail of life.”
24. “Don’t ever lose hope. Even when life seems bleak and hopeless, know that you are not alone.” ― Nancy Reagan
25. “There is nothing so moving – not even acts of love or hate – as the discovery that one is not alone.” ― Robert Ardrey
26.“Just knowing you’re not alone is often enough to kindle hope amid tragic circumstances.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
27. “Just be true to yourself. Listen to your heart. The rest will follow. Everyone has problems. You aren’t alone.” ― Samantha Tonge
28. “Down and out? You are not alone! Most people have gone through that process. Yet today, they are a success.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
29. “Don’t be afraid feel what you’re feeling. Try to remember that you are not alone, you are very loved, very needed, and very special.”
30. “Your angels are ALWAYS with you, every minute of every day.You are never alone. You are always loved and watched-over.” ― Doreen Virtue
31. “You are never alone. Spirit always has your back, even in those desperate moments when everything seems hopeless.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
32. “If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again.” ― Wayne Dyer
33. “God has promised that whatever you face, you are not alone. He knows your pain. He loves you. And He will bring you through the fire. ― Sheila Walsh
34. “One thing that is clearer to me every day is how much we all have in common, and one of those commonalities is that we all think we are alone.” ― Lat Segal
35. “Sometimes, when I’m alone, I wonder if it really counts as being alone, since I am covered in millions of other living organisms.” ― Travis Jeremiah Dahnke
36. “It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.” ― Marilyn Monroe
37. “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” ― Orson Welles
38. Genesis 2:18 Then the LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.” – Bible Verse
39. “You forget this from time to time, Molly, but you are not alone. I am here. Your family is here. […] Not every responsibility is yours.” ― Shane Arbuthnott, Terra Nova
40. “Life is not what you alone make it. Life is the input of everyone who touched your life and every experience that entered it. We are all part of one another.” ― Yuri Kochiyama
41. “When the wind blows in your face, when you feel you are losing your head, when the going gets tough, and when all else fails, look inside you, you are not alone.” ― Malak El Halabi
42. “I think this is what we all want to hear: that we are not alone in hitting the bottom, and that it is possible to come out of that place courageous, beautiful, and strong.” ― Anna White
43. “You are not alone in the struggles of life. Entire cosmos is with you. It evolves through the way you face and overcome challenges of life. Use everything in your advantage.” ― Amit Ray
44. “I’m not alone now either. The world is all around me. People leave, but there are always more coming. The catch is that you have to open the door to let them in.” ― Kathy McCullough
45. “One thing you should remember is that you are never alone. There will be hard times in life, but they will get better, eventually. You have to keep smiling and make the best of the situation at hand.” ― Lauryn Spencer
46. “When the others were picked up and walked home by friends or fathers or best friend’s sisters, I was the kid in a grey hoodie, walking with the poets, the singers, the thinkers, and I was not alone.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
47. “We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects.” — Herman Melville
48. “Many people need desperately to receive this message: ‘I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
49. “Laughter, song, and dance create emotional and spiritual connection; they remind us of the one thing that truly matters when we are searching for comfort, celebration, inspiration, or healing: We are not alone. ” ― Brené Brown
50. “There’s this special talent that humans have that they can be unhappy no matter where they are. But humans have another special talent: We can be happy almost anywhere, too. We can be happy because we’re not alone.” ― Stefan Bachmann
51. “Always remember that , in some way or another, you’re somebody’s angel, even if you don’t know it. They love you and think of you even if you don’t hear it everyday. Trust that there is love all around you even if you cannot feel it. You are not alone.”
52. “Selfish little flower dancing beneath flames do you dare drift in this wind alongside me? Take my hand and let us see skies untouched by night. You are not alone. Never have, and never will be. Death is only the beginning, but our breath shall reign forever.” ― H.S. Crow
53. “I looked at him, into his warm gray eyes, and suddenly understood what he was trying to tell me. The message hidden beneath the words. You’re not alone. Because he understood. He understood how it felt to be abandoned. Understood me.” ― Kody Keplinger
54. “Come here, baby.” And with my words, Echo leaned into me soft, pliant, broken. “You’re not alone,” I whispered into her hair as I cradled her in my arms. “You’re not alone, because you have me.” And I love you, more than you could ever know. ” ― Katie McGarry
55. “All of us just want to help you. You’re not alone.” Christin didn’t say anything but Eddie could sense his acquiescence by the dip of his head, the slight relaxing of his shoulders. Eddie patted his hand. “We are more than our experiences. We are the sum of them, and more.” He said.” ― Micaela Vee
56. “Money makes the world go ’round for some people Just not me, though, I got my own road to travel And I’ve come too far to turn around now Some things you gotta just let go, before they take over your soul I know, sometimes it just feels so impossible You need to know you’re not alone” — Demmene Syronn
57. “To be alone with yourself is to be alone. To be in the company of others is to be alone together. The only time you are not alone is when you forget yourself and reach out in love — the lines of self blur, and just for a wild, flickering moment you experience the miracle of other. And now you know the secret.” ― Vera Nazarian
58. “We’re all in this together. It’s okay to be honest. It’s okay to ask for help. It’s okay to say you’re stuck, or that you’re haunted or that you can’t begin to let go. We can all relate to those things. Screw the stigma that says otherwise. Break the silence and break the cycle, for you are more than just your pain. You are not alone. And people need other people.” ― Jamie Tworkowski
59. “The thing I’ve noticed about life is that it just keeps coming at you. And it can be a real bummer. What you need to remember is that you’re not alone. You’ve got friends and family. That’s how we get by. We talk and share and eat cake and giggle in the dark, even when we’re scared – no, especially when we’re scared.” ― Bill Condon
60. “I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you… There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
61. “You are never alone. Somewhere on this Earth, there is always someone who is there for you. There is always someone that cares about you and feels your pain. There is always someone that will understand your story. Don’t be afraid to come out of your shell. Don’t be afraid to interact with people. Don’t be afraid to be who you are. Dare to dream, Explore, and Love. The outcomes are worth it.” ― Hina Yu
62. “This was the story of a prince who watched over his city as it slept. Who went on foot, for fear of trampling one of the fallen, who wove his way between the bodies of his people. Some would say he moved in silence, with only the gentle clang of his golden-armored steps echoing like distant bells through the silent street. Some would say he spoke, that even in the far-off darkness, the sleeping heard him whisper, over and over, “You are not alone.” ― V.E. Schwab
63. “More than anything, my wish for you is this: That when your awful darkest days come, you will know you’re not alone. Pain will tell you to keep quiet, but that’s a lie. Life is fragile and we all break in different ways. I hope you know you can be honest. I hope you know that you can ask for help. Did you catch that? It is absolutely positively okay to ask for help. It simply means you’re human. Help is real and it is possible; people find it every day.” ― Jamie Tworkowski
64. “Those who pass by us, do not go alone, and do not leave us alone; they leave a bit of themselves, and take a little of us.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
65. “Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.”
66. “Remember even when alone, that the divine is everywhere.”
67. “Live your life, listen to your music way too loud, be crazy and as different as you want to be and always remember you’re not alone.”
68. “So now, all alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. Thing to remember is if we’re all alone, then we’re all together in that too.” – Cecelia Ahern.
69. “If I exist, then surely there must be someone else out there like me.” – Joyce Rachelle.
70. “The sun loved me again when it saw that the stars would not abandon me.” – Jenim Dibie.
71. “Being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life.” – Michael Josephson.
72. “Don’t feel alone, because there is always someone out there who loves you more than you can imagine.” – Anurag Prakash Ray.
73. “No one is ever alone and silence does not equate defeat.” – Joan Ambu.
74. “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – Shane Parrish.
75. “Remember never to say that you are alone, for you are not alone; nay, God is within, and your genius is within.” – Epictetus.
76. “You’re not going to have to face things just by yourself, you’re not going to have to face things all alone.” – Cruce Stark.
77. “When you’re alone is when you can count your friends.” – Stephen Richards.
78. “When you think you’re alone, when you think there’s no one in this world who’ll stand up for you, look around and make sure you’re right. Friends can appear in the most unlikely people, and are often right in front of you.” – Richard Thornton.
79. “Friendship, if somebody holds out his hand toward you, you’ve got to reach and take it . There are too many people alone, and if you’re lucky enough for somebody to want you as a friend, it’s an obligation.” – Katharine Hepburn.
80. “Friendship means never having to be alone, it means there’s a constant wall of solidarity even when everything else is crumbling around you. If he’s the crumble in your life, then I’ll be the damn wall!” – Emma Hart.
81. “Through the twist and turns of life, I find myself so grateful for my friends. Even though sometimes the days can seem so dark, and my heart can feel so hurt, I am never alone; my friends are beside me.” – Steve Maraboli.
82. “You can’t trust us to let you face trouble alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien.
83. “Don’t get so focused on where you’re going that you forget the people you’re travelling with. There’s no point reaching a destination if you arrive alone.” – Shaun David Hutchinson.
84. “No human relation gives one possession in another – every two souls are absolutely different. In friendship or in love, the two side by side raise hands together to find what one cannot reach alone.”
85. “So if you feel as if you feel too much, well then you are not alone. May these words find you like a friend.”
86. “Connecting with others is rewarding; it makes us feel like we’re not alone in the world.”
87. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.”
88. “Can miles truly separate you from friend? If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?”
89. “I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.” – Donna Lynn Hope.
90. “Love, and love alone, is capable of giving you a happier life.”
Ludwig Van Beethoven.
91. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” Audrey Hepburn.
92. “An invisible thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless or time, place, and circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle. But it will never break.”
Ancient Chinese proverb.
93. “The world is all around me. People leave, but there are always more coming. The catch is that you have to open the door to let them in.”
94. “Do not feel lonely; the entire universe is inside you.”
95. “Every single human being who is alive has felt this kind of pain, hopelessness, and loneliness at one time or another. We are all connected through this shared pain and struggle.”
96. “Down and out? You are not alone! Most people have gone through that process. Yet today, they are a success.”
Gift Gugu Mona.
97. “Don’t ever lose hope. Even when life seems bleak and hopeless, know that you are not alone.”
98. “Many people need desperately to receive this message: ‘I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people don’t care about them. You are not alone’.”
99. “When I was alone. I looked to the sky. When I looked to the sky. I wasn’t alone.”
Abdul Bari Khalil.
100. “I am a part of all that I have met.”
In conclusion, it is evident that we are not alone in our thoughts and feelings. By sharing them with others, we can help to build meaningful connections and create a supportive community. So, the next time you feel like you are the only one who is struggling, remember that you are not alone. Reach out to someone you trust, and let them know how you are feeling. You may be surprised by how much support you receive in return.
You can also check out: 100 Inspiring You Deserve The Best Quotes