Applications are now been submitted for the 2017-2018 beNova Scholarships Program in Portugal, hurry now and apply!!
The Nova School of Business and Economics is the most prestigious business school in Portugal and a leading business school in Europe. It is the faculty of economic and management sciences, of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa.
Course Level: bachelor’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships cover their tuition fees, transport and meal expenses.scholarship can be taken in Portugal
Eligibility: The applications for the 6th edition of beNova Scholarships Program are now open and any student under these circumstances can apply.
Nationality: Students from Portugal are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent via e-mail. In addition to these data, then the process should be completed with the following documents in digital form until November 6:
- Proof of enrollment for current year in undergraduate degree
- Citizen’s Card or Identity Card
- Cover letter (max 1 page A4)
- IRS Declaration household, for the year 2016 and its settlement document
- Map of Credit Responsibilities 2016 (through the website of the Bank of Portugal or finances)
- Other documents of deprived economic situation (eg Changing the employment situation of the country during 2017.)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 31, 2017.