BBVA is a multinational Spanish banking group which is asking innovators to come up with innovative ideas and solutions of what a mutually beneficial banking business model would look like; one that creates opportunities for our customers while remaining profitable, considering the climate of low interest rates.
- 10 finalists will be announced and invited to enjoy a two-day session in Madrid.
- They will be invited to the BBVA headquarters in Madrid, where they will have the opportunity to present their idea to a committee of BBVA experts and discuss the future of banking.
- The winner will receive €10,000 in prize money.
- Written text in PDF format. Maximum 3 pages + annexes.
- Video or podcast format maximum 5 minutes.
- The idea will be shared via a link to any platform as long as it is private (it is not available to general public).
- The idea has to be original and innovative.
Eligible Regions: Not Specified
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017 (7 Days Remaining)