Application for the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2022 is ongoing!
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
The DAAYTA 2022 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future. It seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create a positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
Similar to the last edition, DAAYTA 2022 final event will be held virtually and applications are welcomed from all parts of Nigeria.
About ARM Young Talent Award
Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Limited (ARM) has evolved into one of Nigeria’s most innovative and respected non-bank financial institutions with a focus on Traditional Asset Management and Specialized Funds.
ARM is a leading investment management firm that provides a diverse range of asset management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, foundations and charities, high net-worth individuals, and small savers. See https://www.arm.com.ng/ for more details.
Who is eligible for Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award?
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for March & April, 2022
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
The winner of DAAYTA 2022 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital;
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
How to apply for Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award
Visit https://vc4a.com and apply
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award Application Deadline
The deadline for submission for DAAYTA application is Monday, December 27th, 2021.
For more information on eligibility criteria, kindly visit the official website
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Funding of N12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a one (1) year period
We are looking for great ideas that are related to Agriculture, Education, Healthcare, Housing, and Transportation.
Monday, December 27th, 2021.