Application for VALUE4HER Women Agripreneur of the Year Awards WAYA 2022 is ongoing!
Nominations are now open for the VALUE4HER Women Agripreneur of the Year Awards – WAYA 2022 to recognize African women agripreneurs who have excelled in the agricultural value chain and have demonstrated remarkable innovation in their businesses by having an impact on food security, climate resilience, women and youth empowerment.
WAYA recognizes established and emerging women agripreneurs in three distinct categories:
- Young Female Agripreneur
- Outstanding Value-Adding Enterprise
- Female Agriculture Technology Innovator
These three women agripreneurs will each receive a USD 20,000 cash prize.
VALUE4HER Women Agripreneur- Award Criteria
- Must be operating in agriculture/agribusiness value chains
- Have an innovative product/service
- Must be a national from one of the 54 African countries
- Have a strong digital footprint and be a VALUE4HEP member
- Should be a remarkable community leader actively amplifying the voice of women
The application deadline for this award entry submission is 31-May-22
For more information, visit the official webpage
- Netflix Creative Equity Scholarship Fund (CESF) In Sub-Saharan Africa
- Microsoft Africa Research Institute (MARI) PhD Internship for Africa
- Ken Bernhardt Outstanding Collegiate Marketer of the Year Award
- GIZ Accelerator Program for Climate Change Innovations
- ClimateScience Olympiad ($15,000 prize)
- Africa AgTech and Inclusive Insurance Challenge