It’s not possible to change your birthday on TikTok. However, if you must, then follow these steps;
- Open the TikTok app for iPhone or Android.
- At the bottom right of the home screen, tap Profile.
- In the top-right corner, tap the three lines.
- You’ll be taken to the Privacy and Settings page. Scroll down until you reach the Support section, then hit Report a Problem.
- Select Account and Profile from the drop-down menu.
- Select Editing profile from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Other.
- Select Need more help? from the drop-down menu.
- This will take you to a feedback form where you can submit a text request to have an incorrect date of birth removed from your account.
- After that, a TikTok customer service representative will send you an email at the address linked to your account. In order to make the modification, you will most likely need to produce government-issued identification to validate your identity and date of birth in that correspondence.
Yes, you can. To do so, contact the platform’s customer care team through email or within the app. The TikTok app does not allow you to modify your age manually.
TikTok is requiring users to show their age in order to use the app, following an FTC settlement agreement that forced the app to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, or COPPA, which requires apps and websites for users under the age of 13 to obtain parental clearance.
Then, in the top righthand corner of the screen, click your profile and then the three lines.
Under “Settings & Privacy,” choose “Digital Wellbeing.”
To turn it off, select “Restricted Mode.”
After that, you’ll be asked to enter a passcode.
Restricted Mode should now be turned off after the passcode has been accepted.
If you lie about your age on TikTok, you risk having your account suspended. To protect the safety of children under the age of 13, TikTok asks that all accounts claiming to be under the age of 13 present a valid form of identification at the time of account creation.
While you can change your TikTok username and profile picture at any time, you can no longer modify your TikTok birthday using the program controls. To modify your age on TikTok, contact the app’s customer service and ask for a birthday update.
Because the minimum age to obtain a TikTok account is 13 years old, those who entered their date of birth incorrectly were blocked from their accounts. The problem appears to be resolved, and users no longer need to enter their birthday when they first launch the app.
Go to [your name] > Settings.
Select Name, Phone Numbers, and Email Address. Your Apple ID password could be required.
Change your birthday or change your birthday.
Then press Done after updating your birth date.
You can also see How To Auto-Sync Pictures On Tiktok