MIB Trieste School of Management is calling for Applications from interested students for 100% Scholarship for Masters Programme in Italy for the 2017 academic year.all members of they countries listed below are eligible to apply for this scholarship program but are also advised that the eligibility criteria is an information that is noteworthy.
In memory of Diego Garcia-Sastre Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. offers 100% scholarship to pursue Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management. Citizens of member countries of the European Union are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.The Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management (Italy) is one of just a handful in Europe for the training of consultancy, insurance, finance and risk management professionals.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing the master programme at the MIB School of Management of Trieste.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to pursue Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers the whole tuition fee (€ 22.000).
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizens of member countries of theEuropean Union;
- Academic degree in Economics or in quantitative subject (e.g.: Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Actuarial and Statistical Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering);
- Good working knowledge ofEnglish and of an another foreign language in addition to their mother tongue;
- Less than 28 years old as of 31st December 2017.
Nationality: Citizens of member countries of the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and UK) are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be less than 28 years old as of 31st December 2017.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good working knowledge of English and of an another foreign language in addition to their mother tongue.
How to Apply: Application process:
- Complete the MIRM online Application Form and type “Yes” in the field “Would you like to apply for a Scholarship” and insert “Diego Garcia Sastre Scholarship” in the Scholarship list field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter, highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the Diego Garcia Sastre Scholarship.
- Submit the Application form*
Application Deadline: The application online must be submitted by August 15, 2017.