Tom Brady is one of the most successful quarterbacks in NFL history. He has won 5 Super Bowls and has been named MVP of the Super Bowl 3 times. Brady is also a 3-time league MVP.
He is known for his hard work and dedication to the game. Brady has said many motivational and inspirational quotes over the years.
In this article, we have made a collection list of some of the most famous and inspiring Tom Brady quotes on career, leadership, etc.
Tom Brady Quotes
1. The true competitors, though, are the ones who always play to win. Tom Brady
2. My personal feelings are my personal feelings. I don’t want to express them with anyone except for a very few people. It doesn’t do any good. It really doesn’t. Tom Brady
3. WIth football you can have up to 28 guys you consider starters, and if they can pick up the slack when some aren’t playing so well, you don’t have to turn those two game losing streaks into six-game losing streaks. Tom Brady
3. It’s a frustrating game because the situations so drastically change at different times over the course of the week, the game, the season. It feels like brain surgery at times. Tom Brady
4. My mom was a great tennis player, and I remember being six or seven years old watching Steffi Graf and Monica Seles in Wimbledon in my house. I’ve always been a tennis fan. Tom Brady
5. In Boston, they love their sports celebrities. And it’s great. Tom Brady
6. Nothing surprises me anymore in the NFL. Tom Brady I don’t really care how the Patriots are perceived, truthfully. I really don’t. I really don’t. Look, if you’re a fan of our team, you root for us, you believe in our team, and you believe in what we’re trying to accomplish. If you’re not a fan of us, you have a different opinion. Tom Brady
7. I like playing. I wouldn’t be a good coach. I don’t have the patience to be a coach. Tom Brady
8. I think a lot of things that are the norm, that are very systematic, don’t work. Tom Brady
9. To me, if you’re trying to impress a girl, get a date, they’re gonna like that more because you’re a confident guy. That’s what it comes down to. Tom Brady
10. You need to think outside the box. You need to think differently if you want to sustain what, for me, is my peak performance: the very best that I can achieve as an athlete every day. Tom Brady
11. I’m much more comfortable and confident running out on the field in front of 70,000 people instead of standing in front of a camera trying to say some lines. The people who do that as a profession are very talented because it’s certainly not easy. Tom Brady
12. The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player. Tom Brady
13. Proper sleep has helped me get to where I am today as an athlete, and it is something that I continue to rely on every day. Tom Brady
14. I’m not a person who defends myself very often. I kind of let my actions speak for me. Tom Brady
15. Everyone does things differently on offense. Everyone’s goal is to score points. Tom Brady
16. Mentally, the only players who survive in the pros are the ones able to manage all their responsibilities. Everybody struggles in different ways. Tom Brady
17. There are times when you throw an interception and you’re beating yourself up. Tom Brady
18. Sleep is all about recovering. So if you’re not sleeping, you’re not recovering. And if you’re going to break your body down a lot, you better find ways to build it back up. And the only way to do that is get a lot of sleep. So for me, I go to bed at like 8:30, 9:00. As soon as I put my kids to bed. Because I’m up at 5:30 the next day. Tom Brady
19. I always try to do as much as I can do. I’m never a person that does not enough, because I’d regret not doing enough and think I probably could have done more. I probably go too far and have to reel myself back in, which works in some things, and other things it doesn’t work. Tom Brady
20. Sometimes, getting up in the morning and brushing your teeth is the hardest part of the day – it all just hurts. Tom Brady
21. For people who may think they know, or have snippets of who I am, you can attack that person. That’s part of being a public figure. Tom Brady
22. Who’s my hero? That’s a great question… Well, I think my dad is my hero, because he’s someone I look up to everyday. Tom Brady
23. I don’t think any country is perfect. It’s our responsibility to do the best we can do to change the things we don’t like. I think that’s part of social responsibility, and everybody is going to do that in their own way. Tom Brady
24. Man, wear your seat belts. That’s all I can tell everybody. You never know. Tom Brady
25. I’ve had a lot of ridiculous haircuts. Tom Brady
26. I think the great part about what I do is that there’s a scoreboard. At the end of every week, you know how you did. You know how well you prepared. You know whether you executed your game plan. There’s a tangible score. Tom Brady
27. I’m a pretty good winner. I’m a terrible loser. And I rub it in pretty good when I win. Tom Brady
28. I just love working hard. I love being part of a team; I love working toward a common goal. Tom Brady
29. A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don’t ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren’t blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart. Tom Brady
30. I could talk food all day. I love good food. Tom Brady
31. You can’t score if you’re turning it over. It’s like a punt. If you go out and you punt 12 times, you’re not scoring points. That’s not good. So, when you turn the ball over and throw interceptions, you’re giving the other team more opportunities and your team less opportunities. Tom Brady
32. I don’t want to wake up and be bored. That’s probably my greatest fear is to have nothing to do. What better job is there than to play quarterback for an NFL team, and certainly one that I’ve been on for a long time and had success with? I don’t plan on giving it up any time soon. Tom Brady
33. Believe me, I’m much easier to be around when we win than when we lose. Tom Brady
34. It’s an offseason. These days are valuable for everybody. Tom Brady
35. People want to go out and travel around and meet cool people. I could just go live in Vermont, but is that what I really want? Tom Brady
36. I’ve never eaten a strawberry in my life. I have no desire to do that. Tom Brady
37. I’m not really concerned with portraying this tough warrior – I mean, that’s part of my job and I take that very seriously. But I don’t have anything to hide, and I’m not concerned with what people think. Tom Brady
38. When I’m out on the football field, I have so much confidence in what I’m doing. Tom Brady
39. The biggest issue is muscle pliability. That’s what I think the biggest secret to me is. What is muscle pliability? Muscle pliability is keeping your muscles long and soft. Tom Brady
40. I firmly believe that sleep and recovery are critical aspects of an effective and holistic training program. Tom Brady
41. If you like it you should enjoy it! Moderation in everything. If there’s things you really love, you should enjoy. You get one life, so you should enjoy it. Tom Brady
42. I have a memory, and I can just eliminate mistakes when they come up because I’ve already made them. Tom Brady
43. I’m attracted to women who are smart and funny and ambitious and have lives of their own and great families. Isn’t that what attracts anyone? Tom Brady
44. All I do is work out. Oh my God! Half my life is spent in a gym somewhere, sweating. Tom Brady
45. I don’t want to say anything negative about anybody or anything or anybody’s political beliefs. I’ve never done that. I’ve never tried to get involved in those things. Tom Brady
46. You know, watching Dan Marino and Steve Young get nominated to the Hall of Fame… those guys are unbelievable and they did it for so long. I’d love to play like those guys, but there’s still a long way to go and a lot of growing. Tom Brady
47. I’m never going to be fast, and nobody will ever mistake me for being fast. Tom Brady
48. I think hygiene is so important. Tom Brady
49. To me, football is so much about mental toughness, it’s digging deep, it’s doing whatever you need to do to help a team win and that comes in a lot of shapes and forms. Tom Brady
50. There’s nothing more comfortable or leisurely than having a pair of Ugg slippers on in the house. Tom Brady
51. I was the kid that was the 199th pick that never had the body for it. People didn’t think I’d play one year in the NFL, and now I’m going on my 17th year. Tom Brady
52. As you get older, you have more responsibilities; you have more commitments, more events, kids, you’re married now. You still have all the things that you’ve had, plus you just keep adding. Tom Brady
53. When you’re one of the leaders of the team, there are no days off. Tom Brady I like to have fun all the time, even if I’m working. Tom Brady
54. Every quarterback can throw a ball; every running back can run; every receiver is fast; but that mental toughness that you talk about translates into competitiveness. Tom Brady
55. Too often in life, something happens and we blame other people for us not being happy or satisfied or fulfilled. So the point is, we all have choices, and we make the choice to accept people or situations or to not accept situations. Tom Brady
56. You have to believe in your process. You have to believe in the things that you are doing to help the team win. I think you have to take the good with the bad. Tom Brady
57. “I’m not a person who defends myself very often. I kind of let my actions speak for me.” -Tom Brady.
58. You never get over losses. I’ve never gotten over one loss I’ve had in my career. They always stick with me.
59. I think sometimes in life, the biggest challenges end up being the best things that happen in your life.
Good Tom Brady Quotes
60. Every man should know, if you’re comfortable and you like it, you should do it. Everyone always worries about what the girls think, what the guys think. If you like it, do it.
61. Things don’t correct themselves; you’ve got to go out there and work hard to correct them
62. I can’t do anything with what’s happened in the past. I have to just go forward with the most awareness I can going forward and trying to be the best I can be for our team.
63. If you don’t believe in yourself, why is anyone else going to believe in you?
64. I have a memory, and I can just eliminate mistakes when they come up because I’ve already made them.
65. When I’m out on the football field, I have so much confidence in what I’m doing.
66. I would never do anything outside of the rules of play.
67. You Push your body to the limits, but you have to train your body to deal with the limits.
68. I play a complicated position in an intensely team-oriented game.
Funny Tom Brady Quotes
69. I really focus on my jeans and sweaters for them to fit really well.
70. Look, if you’re a fan of our team, you root for us, you believe in our team, and you believe in what we’re trying to accomplish. If you’re not a fan of us, you have a different opinion.
71. When I’m out on the football field, I have so much confidence in what I’m doing.
72. “You wanna know which ring is my favorite? The next one.”-Tom Brady.
73. “I think I’ve been eating pasta for 26 years.” -Tom Brady.
74. “I was the kid that was the 199th pick that never had the body for it.” -Tom Brady.
75. It’s the offseason. These days are valuable for everybody.” -Tom Brady.
Famous Tom Brady Quotes And Sayings
76. “The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player.” -Tom Brady.
77. “There are times when you throw an interception and you’re beating yourself up.” -Tom Brady.
78. “I knew I became a professional when I stop paying attention to what time it was.” -Tom Brady.
79. “Sleep is all about recovering.” -Tom Brady.
80. If I have something to say, I want it to be meaningful.” -Tom Brady.
81. “I want to go out there and do the best I can for them.” -Tom Brady.
You can also check out: 100 Inspiring You Deserve The Best Quotes