Scholarship openings are currently available at University of Limerick-KBS Taught Postgraduate Scholarships in Ireland, 2018. The scholarships will be for EU applicants who apply online to the University of Limerick for a full-time taught postgraduate programme.
The University of Limerick (UL), is on the west coast of Ireland along the picturesque River Shannon and enjoys an unspoiled natural environment blended with state-of-the-art teaching and research facilities.
Offers are available to pursue Postgraduate taught programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are across all KBS taught postgraduate programmes.
KBS scholarships are value up to €2,000 each.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Up to 10 scholarships are available.
Students from EU countries are eligible to apply: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- First class honours primary degree (1.1) (Level 8 – NQAI) or
- Second Class Honours Grade 1 (2h1) primary degree (Level 8 – NQAI)
- In exceptional cases Second Class Honours Grade 2 (2h2) primary degree (Level 8 – NQAI).
- Satisfy the entry requirements for the University of Limerick taught postgraduate programme they intend to undertake
- Applicants for Research Masters programmes are not eligible.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
8th June 2018
- Please complete the online application form and email any relevant supporting documentation to postgraduate admissions before 17h00 on the 15th June 2018.
- The successful applicants will receive a notification in late June by post and the Graduate School website.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link.
To access other opportunities, click Postgraduate Scholarships
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.