Applications are currently being accepted for the DAAD Masters International Forestry Scholarship for Developing Countries in Germany. Only candidates who have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program.
The Georg-August-Universität Göttingen offers the MSc program in Tropical and International Forestry with the international degree of Master of Science (M.Sc.).
This program is for students interested in pursuing an international career in forestry, nature conservation, ecosystem research or development organizations.
Students are admitted to the MSc program on the condition that they obtain a scholarship or bring their own financial support. The DAAD Scholarship Program is offered to students from Developing Countries.
Type of Scholarship:
The DAAD Masters International Forestry Scholarship is for candidates interested in pursuing a Master’s degree.
Area/Field of Study:
All candidates who are interested in the course; Tropical Forestry are welcome to apply.
Candidates from all developing countries are welcome to apply for the DAAD Masters International Forestry Scholarship.
Value of Award:
The DAAD Masters International Scholarship covers living costs, study fees, health insurance, travel costs, and German language courses for the whole course (24 months).
The monthly allowance is about €750 plus additional payments.
The DAAD Masters International Forestry Scholarship will be taken in Germany.
To be considered for the DAAD scholarship, applicants;
- Must work at either a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree (4 years) in a related subject (Forestry, Biology, Agriculture, Ecology, Geography, etc.)
- Will have completed an academic degree far above average (at least 2nd class upper division) and at least two years of related professional experience
- Will not be older than 36; his/her respective academic degrees should normally not be more than 6 years old
- Must have an internationally recognized English test score: IELTS (minimum: band 6.0) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, 80 internet-based)
To be considered for the program, applicants must have:
- BSc degree (or equivalent) in Forestry or a related field (e.g. Agriculture, Biology, Ecology, Geography) with very good to good results conferred by an institute of higher learning or a similar qualification
- proven proficiency in English (TOEFL 80 points/ ibt, IELTS 6 points at least)
- Professional experience is also welcome
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should go through all application instructions before applying.
The DAAD Masters International Forestry Scholarship deadline varies from university to university. However, the application deadline is usually March 15th and September 15th annually for winter and summer respectively.
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
WE DULY RECOMMEND
- Dontpayfull scholarship
- Jack Wynhoven Scholarship for International Students
- Jean Kennoway Howells Scholarship; A Masters Scholarship at Edinburgh University
- Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarship
- Louisville Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- Scholarships For Women Deliver Conference In Canada
- Brighton University Forward Bound Scholarships
- Hatfield Lioness Scholarship for Postgraduate Students
- DAAD Scholarships For Masters research program African Students
- Total/NNPC International Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students