Applications are currently ongoing for the Dell Scholarships 2022. Applications will be accepted through 15 January every year. This scholarship program is exclusively intended for United States citizens or for those who have an immigration residency status.
However, to participate in this Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, the applicant must be in an approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12. The winning students will receive $20,000 plus other interesting benefits.
Dell Scholarships 2022 Description
The Dell Scholars Program Scholarship Program is open to United States citizens or for those who have an immigration residency status. The program is funded by the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation.
Thus, the program recognizes students who have overcome significant obstacles to pursue their educations. Furthermore, the goal of the Dell Scholars Program is to improve the outcomes of underserved students through the opportunities a bachelor’s degree can provide.
Level/Field of Study:
College or university level in all subjects
This scholarship is hosted and taken in the USA.
Each of the winners of this Dell Scholars Program will receive financial support of $20,000, a laptop and textbook credits will be given to the winning candidates. They are also providing ongoing support, assistance to address all of the emotional, lifestyle, and financial challenges that may prevent scholars from completing college
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, students must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Participating in a Michael & Susan Dell Foundation approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12
- Graduating from an accredited high school this academic year
- Earning a minimum of a 2.4 GPA
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance
- Eligible to receive a federal Pell grant in the first year of college
- Planning to enroll full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited higher education institution in the fall directly after your graduation from high school
- All applicants must be United States citizens or have an immigration residency status that allows the applicant to qualify for federal financial aid after completing the FAFSA.
- Only seniors who have participated in a Dell Scholars Program approved college readiness program are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
Only U.S citizens are invited to apply.
To apply, students must register through the online system at the website and application link below.
January 15 annually.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.