The University of Oregon is pleased to offer its Endowed scholarships for 2021 to eligible students. The scholarship is open only to international students who can prove their financial needs and exceptional merit.
Each application will be considered for each scholarship to which the candidate is eligible. Endowed scholarships fund can vary considerably from year to year. The average grant varies between $1,000 and $15,000.
The University of Oregon is known for its research and commitment to teaching. its students are intelligent, creative and diversify. Its faculty members are as busy as they teach. UO offers 316 courses for undergraduate and graduates degree programs
The scholarship is available to international students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Endowed Scholarships are awarded by generous donors to support specific students. The average grant varies between $1,000 and $15,000.
Endowed scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants must be admitted or fully admitted to the University of Oregon.
- New students must apply until January 15, 2021 to be admitted to the OU for 2021.
- Applicants cannot be US citizens, permanent residents of the United States or eligible for US federal funding.
- Applicants must demonstrate a financial need and meet the 3.0 GPA minimum cumulative requirement.
LEVEL / FIELD OF SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship is open for degree level. The scholarships are available for undergraduate degree subjects.
This scholarship is to be taken in the U.S.A at the University of Oregon. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the united state of America, check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America
Endowed scholarships Application procedure:
Incoming freshmen and new transfer, new graduates, and new post-baccalaureate must follow all the steps to submit an application:
- Your first step: you must apply for admission to the University of Oregon before you can apply for a scholarship.
- Check your email to receive an invitation to the UO Scholarship Dashboard. This will happen in the week following the submission of your application.
- Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit the general application, the ISSS Scholarships application and the ICSP Scholarship application. You must apply for admission before this step
- All applications and reference letters must be submitted by 1 February 2020 at 16:00 Pacific Standard Time.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants submit their application online at https://financialaid.uoregon.edu/scholarships#apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 1, 2021.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- Young Farmers Scholarship Programme in Australia, 2022
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2022
- Student Financial Aid in the United States
- 2020 US and French Scientists, NIDA Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students 2022 at Robert Gordon University
- River Valley Cooperative Agriculture Scholarship in USA
- Foster Care-to-Success Scholarships 2022
- Top 10 Turkey Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Apply: VLIR-UOS Scholarship for Training and Masters Program in Belgium 2022
- Top 15 Turkey Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2022
- DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships in Ireland, 2022
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- Dell Scholarships, 2022 In USA