26 Wetheral Road Owerri, Imo. Nigeria
26 Wetheral Road Owerri, Imo. Nigeria
Activator Free KMSPICO For Windows&OfficeМногие гемблеры выбирают вавада из-за его надёжности и честности.
Frida Kahlo was a Mexican painter who is best known for her self-portraits. Kahlo was born in 1907 and died in 1954.
She created over 200 paintings, drawings, and sketches during her lifetime. Kahlo’s work has been exhibited in Mexico, the United States, and worldwide. She is considered one of the most influential artists of the 20th century.
Here are some of the most famous and interesting Frida Kahlo quotes in Spanish that expresses powerful thoughts.
1. “Al nal del día, podemos soportar mucho más de lo que creemos que podemos
At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.”
2. “Mi pintura lleva con ella el mensaje del dolor.
My paintings caries with it the message of pain.
3. “Quiero estar dentro de tu más oscuro todo (I want to be inside your darkest everything).”
3. “My blood is a miracle that, from my veins, crosses the air in my heart intoyours.”
4. “Diego Rivera: I’m here to ask you to marry me. Frida Kahlo: I don’t need rescuing, Diego. Diego Rivera: I do.”
5. “You deserve a lover who makes you feel safe, who can consume this world whole if he walks hand in hand with you; someone who believes that his embraces are a perfect match with your skin.”
6. “They amputated my leg 6 months ago It seemed to me centuries of torture and at times I nearly went crazy. I still feel like committing suicide Diego prevents me from doing it in the vain belief that maybe he will need me. He has told me so and I believe him. But I have never suered so much in my life.
7. “We like being sick to protect ourselves. Someone – something – always protects us from the truth – Our own ignorance and fear. Fear of everything – fear of knowing that we are only vectors direction construction and destruction to be alive.
8. “It is six o’clock in the morning and the turkeys are singing, the warmth of human tenderness. Companionable solitude. Never, in all my life will I forget your presence. You took me to you when I was shattered and you restored me to a complete whole. In this small world, where shall I turn my eyes? It’s deep immense!”
9. “I’d like to paint you, but there are no colors, because there are so many, in my confusion, the tangible form of my great love.”
10. “You deserve a lover who listens when you sing, who supports you when you feel shame and respects your freedom; who ies with you and isn’t afraid to fall.”
11. “I cannot speak of Diego as my husband because that term, when applied to him, is an absurdity. He never has been, nor will he ever be, anybody’s husband.”
12. “Her view of life, she told a friend, was: “Make love. Take a bath. Make love again.”
13. “From you to my hands, I caress your entire body, and I am with you for a minute and I am with myself for a moment. And my blood is the miracle which runs in the vessels of the air from my heart to yours.
14. “I have not forgotten you; the nights are long and dicult. You too know that all my eyes see, all touch with myself, from any distance, is you Diego.”
15. “When I received your letter, few days ago, I didn’t know what to do. I must tell you that I couldn’t help weeping. I felt that something was in my throat, just as if I had swallowed the whole world.”
16. “I have suered two grave accidents in my life, one in which a street car knocked me down… The other accident is Diego.”
17. “You deserve a lover who wants you disheveled, with everything and all the reasons that wake you up in a haste and the demons that won’t let you sleep.”
18. “Perhaps it is expected that I should lament about how I have suered living with a man like Diego. But I do not think that the earth suers because of the rains. To my way of thinking, everything has its natural compensation.”
19. “I was born a bitch; I was born a painter.”
20. “So forgotten and so rm. Snail shells and the bride-doll, is yours too – I mean, it is you.”
21. “You deserve the best, the very best, because you are one of the few people in this lousy world who are honest to themselves, and that is the only thing that really counts.”
22. “Life insists on being my friend and my enemy.”
23. “I have never expected anything from my work but the satisfaction I could get from it by the very fact of painting and saying what I couldn’t say otherwise.”
24. “I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and awed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me, too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it’s true I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you.”
25. “Frida Kahlo: I just want your serious opinion. Diego Rivera: What do you care about my opinion? If you’re a real painter, you’ll paint because you can’t live without painting. You’ll paint till you die.”
26.” I live every day with hopes of seeing you coming back… and every night knowing you’re not here.”
27. “Painting has made my life full. Painting has replaced everything. I don’t think there’s anything better than work.”
28. “I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best.”
29. “Can verbs be made up? I’ll tell you one. I heaven you, so my wings will open wide to love you boundlessly. I am not sick. I am broken. But I am happy to be alive as long as I can aint.”
30. “I love you more than my own skin and even though you don’t love me the same way, you love me anyways, don’t you? And if you don’t, I’ll always have the hope that you do, and I’m satised with that. Love me a little. I adore you.”
31. “Don’t build a wall around your own suering, it may devour you from the inside.”
32. “I tried to drown my sorrows, but they learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good feeling.”
33. “People in general are scared to death of the war and all the exhibitions have been a failure, because the rich don’t want to buy anything.”
34. “Since my subjects have always been my sensations, my states of mind and the profound reactions that life has produced in me, I have frequently objected all this in gures of myself, which were the most sincere and real You have 1 new message!
35. “I could kill that guy and eat it afterwards.”
36. “I’d like to give you everything you never had, but not even then would you know how beautiful it is to love you.”
37. “Beauty and ugliness are a mirage, because others always end up seeing what’s inside of us.
38. “Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to y?”
39. “You deserve a lover who takes away the lies and brings you hope, coee, and poetry.
40. “My painting contains in it the message of pain. I think that at least a few people are interested in it. It’s not revolutionary. Why keep wishing for it to be belligerent? I can’t.”
41. “My painting carries with it the message of pain.”
42. “Remember that every tick tock is a second of life that goes by and doesn’t repeat itself. There is in it so much intensity, so much interest, that there is only the problem of how to live it. To each one to resolve their own best as they can.”
43. “The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to.”
44. “To live on memories is to die.
45. “Doctor, if you let me drink this tequila, I promise I won’t drink at my funeral.”
46. “They thought I was a Surrealist, but I wasn’t. I never painted dreams. I painted my own reality.”
47. “Painting completed my life. I lost three children and a series of other things that would have fullled my horrible life. My painting took the place of ll of this. I think work is the best.”
48. “They sit for hours in the cafes, warming their precious behinds and talk without stopping about culture, art, revolution and so on and so forth, thinking themselves the gods of the world, dreaming the most fantastic nonsenses and poisoning the air with theories and theories that never come true.”
49. “Name of Diego. Name of love. Don’t let the tree get thirsty it loves you so much. It treasured your seed, it crystallized your life at six in the morning.”
50. “Quietly, the grief, loudly the pain. The accumulated poison love faded away. Mine was a strange world of criminal silences of strangers’ watchful eyes misreading the evil. Darkness in the daytime, I didn’t live the nights.”
51. “You didn’t understand what I am. I am love. I am pleasure. I am essence. I am an idiot. I am tenacious. I am. I simply am.”
52. “What would I do without the absurd and the eeting?”
53. “I warn you that in this picture I am painting of Diego there will be colors which even I am not fully acquainted with. Besides, I love Diego so much I cannot be an objective speculator of him or his life.“
54. “You left us, Chabela Villasenor. But your voice, your electricity, your enormous talent, your poetry, your light, your mystery, all that remains of you– is still alive.”
55. “Nobody will ever know how much I love Diego. I don’t want anything to hurt him, nothing to bother him and rob him of the energy he needs for living, for living as he likes.”
56. “You are all the combinations of numbers of life.”
57. “You intensify everything. You are re burning all that is left of my heart.
58. “Feet, why do I want them, if I have wings to y” (Pies pa’ que los quiero, si
tengo alas pa’ volar.)
59. I had something in my throat. It felt like I had swallowed the whole world.
60. To trap one’s self-suffering is to risk being devoured from the inside.
61. I want a storm to come and flood us into a song that no one wrote.
62. People, in general, are scared to death of the war and all the exhibitions have been a failure because the rich bitches don’t want to buy anything.
63. Pain, pleasure, and death are no more than a process for existence. The revolutionary struggle in this process is a doorway open to intelligence.
64. What would I do without the absurd and the ephemeral?
65. I don’t like the gringos at all. They are very boring and all have faces like unbaked rolls.
66. I could kill that guy and eat it afterwards…
67. Everything exists, and moves, under only one law = life =
68. Nothing is absolute. Everything changes, everything moves, everything revolves, everything flies and goes away.
69. “Te mereces un amante que te haga sentir segura, que haga desaparecer el mundo si camina de tu mano, alguien que cree que sus abrazos son el mejor complemento de tu piel”.
70. “ Yo solía pensar que era la persona más extraña en el mundo, pero luego pensé, hay mucha gente así en el mundo, tiene que haber alguien como yo, que se sienta bizarra y dañada de la misma forma en que yo me siento”.
71. “Yo sufrí dos accidentes graves en mi vida: uno en el que un autobús me tumbó al suelo, el otro es Diego. Diego fue de lejos el peor”.
72. “¿Se pueden inventar verbos? Quiero decirte uno: yo te cielo, así mis alas se extienden enormes para amarte sin medida… somos de las misma materia, de las mismas ondas…”
73. “Tan absurdo y fugaz es nuestro paso por este mundo, que solo me deja tranquila el saber que he sido auténtica, que he logrado ser lo más parecida a mi misma”.
74. “No estoy enferma. Estoy rota. Pero estoy feliz de vivir mientras pueda pintar”.
75. “Te amo más que a mi propia piel”.
76. Amurallar el propio sufrimiento es arriesgarte a que te devore desde el interior”.
77. “Si yo pudiera darte una cosa en la vida, me gustaría darte la capacidad de verte a ti mismo a través de mis ojos. Sólo entonces te darás cuenta de lo especial que eres para mí”.
78. “Si actúas como si supieras lo que estás haciendo, puedes hacer lo que quieras”.
79. ”No hay nada más hermoso que la risa”.
80. “Pinto flores para que no mueran”.
81. “Quisiera darte todo lo que nunca hubieras tenido, y ni así sabrías la maravilla que es poder quererte”.
82. “La parte más importante del cuerpo es el cerebro. De mi rostro me gustan mis cejas y mis ojos”.
83. “Tan absurdo y fugaz es nuestro paso por este mundo, que solo me deja tranquila el saber que he sido auténtica, que he logrado ser lo más parecido a mi misma”.
84. “Al final del día, podemos aguantar mucho más de lo que pensamos que podemos”.
85. “Nunca pinto sueños o pesadillas. Pinto mi propia realidad”.
86. “Cada tic-tac es un segundo de la vida que pasa, huye, y no se repite. Y hay en ella tanta intensidad, tanto interés, que el problema es solo saberla vivir. Que cada uno lo resuelva como pueda”.
87. “Pies, ¿para qué los quiero si tengo alas para volar?”
88. “Enamórate de ti. De la vida. Y luego de quien tú quieras”.
89. “Pinto autorretratos porque estoy mucho tiempo sola. Me pinto a mí misma porque soy a quien mejor conozco”.
In conclusion, Frida Kahlo’s quotes are powerful, insightful, and provide a unique perspective on life. They are worth reading and contemplating, whether you are a fan of her work or not. If you have not yet had the opportunity to do so, I encourage you to check out her quotes in Spanish. They are just as beautiful and meaningful as her English ones.
You can also check out: 100 Inspiring You Deserve The Best Quotes