At Vienna University of Technology in Austria, there are various opportunities available for students who want to achieve exceptional academic results at different levels. One of such opportunity is Helmut Veith Stipend for international female students.
This program is designed to serve as a source of motivation to help female international students pursue master’s degree programs in Computer Science.
So, if you are a female student and you want to complete a master’s degree in computer science, then I advise you to carefully read this article because here we have put down relevant information about Helmut Veith Stipend for international students.
Meanwhile, see the table of contents below for an overview of all that is wrapped in this post.
All You Need to Know about Helmut Veith Stipend
Getting relevant information about Helmut Veith Stipend before applying will definitely increase your chances of winning. This is because you will get to learn how it works and also learn what you will gain from it, and most importantly how you can apply and win.
About Vienna University of Technology
Vienna University of Technology popularly known as TU Wien was founded in 1815. Since then, it has continued to play a major role in helping students build exceptional career paths. This is seen in its quest to provide various courses, advanced facilities, well-qualified lecturers, and a welcoming environment for students from around the world.
Moreso, the university offers world-class education and committed to an international perspective at all levels.
Students in this prestigious university can be sure of transferable skills that can help them take different roles in their careers.
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship is offered at a masters degree level in Computer science.
Winners of this program get EUR 6000 every year for a duration of up to two years and Waiver of all tuition fees at TU Wien.
Eligibility for Helmut Veith Stipend
To qualify for Helmut Veith Stipend, you must meet up with the following:
- Be a female international student.
- Have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Be pursuing a Masters Degree in Computer Science at TU Wein.
- Must have extensive knowledge and interest in (at least one of) Helmut Veith’s areas of research:
Furthermore, you must meet up with the following conditions;
- You must be committed to demonstrating good progress during their studies, i.e.:
- obtain at least 25 ECTS credits from the respective master’s curriculum per term on average since the beginning of their master’s studies (the deadlines are April 30 for the winter term and November 30 for the summer term), and
- achieve a grade average of at most 1.5.
- Have to reside in Austria during term time for the duration of their studies. Exceptions and temporary interruptions of the stay during term time (e.g., for internships or research visits) are subject to approval.
- The stipend is provided for the duration of the master’s program (subject to the conditions listed above), for up to 2 years.
This program is provided by Vienna University of Technology in Austria.
The TU Wien Stipend is available for female students from all over the world. That means, its an international program.
How You Can Apply for TU Wien Helmut Veith Stipend 2021
Applying for Helmut Veith Stipend at TU Wien, Austria is done online. Also, it is necessary that when applying, you attach the following documents:
Helmut Veith Stipend TU Wien Application Deadline
The Application Deadline for submitting your application is November 30th. Note: you must submit your application on or before the due date because any application submitted after that will not be considered.
Start your application now by clicking the button below.
To apply, you must be a female international student.
No, this scholarship is available for only female master’s students.
The application deadline for 2021 Helmut Veith Stipend is November 30th, 2021.